Wedges, Iron Set, Driver

Shankopotamus

Hey, gang.  I have some older things (not TOO old, I hope) for your consideration.  My pics sorta suck, but I did my best to take them at angles with the least glare possible, but still have sufficient light to show the condition.  All prices are net to me, and please feel free to shoot me an offer, especially if you're interested in more than one item.  Thanks, TSG!

1. Seven Golf Wedges (52/56*).  I believe these are the 2nd run or year these were released.  Non-conforming grooves.  Obviously, new heads, as they are still in the original packaging.  They have some sort of black finish (black oxide?).  I completely forget what these costed new.  Let's start with $150 each.
  2. Titleist Cold Forged Wedges (54*).  I think these are the 2nd release of this particular wedge as well.  I don't exactly remember, but I know most of you will.  It's brand new, never struck a ball, not even a practice swing.   S200 shaft.  $150.
  3. 2013 OnOff Forged Iron Set (4-pw).  Remarkable condition.  The UST Mamiya Shafts are certainly not top of the line graphite iron shafts, but with my "average, middle-aged" swing speed, they certainly perform sufficiently well.  I think $600 stands as a pretty decent deal if this head/shaft combo suits you.  I also have the Gap or "A" wedge for this set for an extra $120.  It's so pretty, I wouldn't mind keeping it.
  4. TRPX S-013 Driver w/ TRPX 1st Messenger shaft.  The head is in excellent condition.  The shaft has a rub mark and a couple of scratches down by the ferrule.  If I remember correctly, the specs the head are 11*/58.5 lie/0.5 open/199g.  It measures 45.5" overall.  $550.
  5. Romaro CH.2 Hybrids.  Excellent condition. $100 each.

PFMqdcK.jpg?1pnL10rB.jpg?1SzDpRLy.jpg?1FRHoE0C.jpg?1C1qrmbC.jpg?1tv0D3ki.jpg?1fSrDtem.jpg?1sQx1Kqg.jpg?1iu976TN.jpg?1W01MH0a.jpg?1dUk1c6n.jpg?1EVEEdWN.jpg?151lLdXy.jpg?1WMVAday.jpg?1O47V0H3.jpg?1

Edited by Shankopotamus