FS Miura CB-2008 Irons, Chikara Wedges

kuyaariel

Good afternoon. I'm selling a few things that didnt make the bag.
First is a set of Miura CB-2008 irons. The set up is 5-pw, currently shafted with Shimada Shafts and gripped with CP2 grips. the 6-pw are regular flex soft stepped once. the 5 iron is stiff flex soft stepped twice. The 5 iron is 38" long with half inch increments down.These things are in excellent shape. Just minimal wear from 3 trips to the range.

Asking $950 shipped obo. If the flex is too weak, I have some X100 pulls (4, 6-pw, so the 5 iron would he soft stepped once, the rest straight in)with Lamkom Tour wrap grips I can install for the same price.

I also have raw Chikara wedges. The lofts are 52* and 57*. The 52* had DGR400 shaft with an Iomic grip. the 57* had an FST Pro shaft and and ionic grip. Lengths are 35.5" and 35.125". Heads are in great shape. Please see pics. Just an FYI these things will rust.

Asking $150 shipped obo for both

Not looking for trades at the moment

6cy0I4I.jpg

ORKOMyF.jpg

rk5WiBB.jpg

umhr9sh.jpg

hmJvmgs.jpg

N9otUhw.jpg

DerDBLb.jpg

arjvD5J.jpg

q80aZUC.jpg

q2okSiZ.jpg

IjYYZlo.jpg

Those irons are really tempting too but ive got two gamers now... and should not get a third.... though these pocket cavities are really what I should be playing to score lower.:) 

• 4 weeks later...

PM sent