Sign in to follow this  
supo

JDM(+1) BAGS: onoff,prgr,kinoshohanpu,roddio

Right time for a  cpl of new bags  i have my eye on so moving these beauties  along...,

ONOFF:   THE   last two  of these anywhere on earth in " as new " cond.  im happy to keep one ,doesnt matter which .

these have been used in one or two games  only ( if that !)   .....  cond is immaculate ++++  

$375

RODDIO tour caddy:    full  tour caddy bag,   this is a 1/1   it was made for the roddio  tour guys   with the tour BEE logo. cond is excellent ,  we no  longer  drive to golf , so this is  simply  too big to ship around  in JP ......its been holding my top  drivers for years only . this is magnificent.  

$890

HAND MADE full leather custom Sunday walker from Spain. brass and copper handles. equally as I don't drive I don't also walk here so well time to say sayonara 

$ 299

shipping is via EMS  from japan and will be in a  "  japan  domestic golf travel sleeve " the  covers we use to send our clubs to and from the courses EVERY WEEK...  these are   custom made for golf bags by  the  goods travel companies here.

KINOSHOHANPU cotton  carry  w/ mizuno frame walker .. this SOLD a while ago  and  my buddy ( who  has subsequently gave up golf for family.......)  has asked me to move it along for him.   cond is f reasonably well  used   but  in fine fettle , being a lighter colour is tends to show up less than perfect a lot more easily  but  its fine.. hes used it once  since I sold  it  while back  . so cond is exactly the same .
$400

i send a ALL  of my bags with  the japanese  golf.bag  travel sleeve  all of them go  out this way its the perfect way to send /recieve

all goods tracked insured via ems.japan

all things being equal .... ***PRICES ARE  DELIEVERED****

anyway,  pm  me for  more detailed individual snaps if need more detail I always  use  pic college to show initial pieces and  extrapolate later  to simply save time effort...

20190701_103000.jpg

20190701_102929.jpg

20190701_102833.jpg

20190701_102701.jpg

20190701_103009.jpg

20190701_102721.jpg

20181216_132400.jpg

20181216_132753.jpg

20181216_142454.jpg

Edited by supo

indiv pics ok if interested

very nice bags!! GLWS!

kino goneski....

cmon rest to go these are beauties ..  come get em!

prgr  sold

BAGS to go again....
all really quite nice .

come get em.. I got my peepers on a new cpl and want to  move these...,