XXIO PRIME 2019

dickyfowler

They harp on the target audience being men and women who can barely swing a club but I've found you can reshaft these and have a really good weapon - suited to you regardless of swing speed. 

On 1/19/2019 at 5:03 AM, d**kyfowler said:

They harp on the target audience being men and women who can barely swing a club but I've found you can reshaft these and have a really good weapon - suited to you regardless of swing speed. 

"men and women who can barely swing a club..."?  If thats the case, why would you post it on the first place and there are many other clubs you can reshaft.  I just gave my brother a 2017 Prime driver and his game has been renewed and gains some distant back.  Used to be a low teen hdcp but age catches up.  With the new driver, he is now back playing high 80s low 90 at age 80.This is the reason we, senior golfers, pay big bucks for JDM so we can extend our golfing life by a few years.  The larger JDM market is never intent to target the US golfers.

the bottom line here is there are no clubs that only suit certain ages or swing speeds because you can manipulate them -- most of them anyway -- to suit whatever your needs are.

assuming these are worldwide release ? Can't be long before they appear on the TSG shop menu...

On 1/18/2019 at 1:03 PM, d**kyfowler said:

Barely swing a club?  These are amazing clubs, likely you've never held one.

you completely misunderstand my comment.....

I love them -- the "can hardly swing a club'"  remark refers to a person's swing speed...... not their ability

Edited by dickyfowler

There is a perfectly good reason why these new clubs are not showing up yet on the NEW ITEMS list in the shop - but I don't know what it is ?

the team is at the PGA show and very busy - that must be it