Roddio Fairway Wood Tool?

Norboo

Where can I get a hold of Roddio Fairway Wood tool for the weight screws on the sole of the club?  What weights are the color coded weights on the sole?   Also, what are the dot settings on the ferrule?  I assume shaft and ferrule can be removed with head gun?  

B74C01F9-0A7A-4FD3-9CA6-1F75A1B36DD5.jpeg

F765E6CB-0340-469E-9B3D-DB6F0AB4EF65.jpeg

Edited by Norboo

I've seen tools sold on the Japanese auction sites but they are not supposed to be circulating in the market. 

Roddios are normally sold through their Concierge shops where they custom configure and build clubs after a fitting. 

The ferrule is easy to remove with a heat gun ,  yes but there is actually shaft adapter in the hosel.  the shiny aluminium part is the shaft adapter and it is epoxied into the hosel.    The proper way for reshafting is actually to also remove the shaft adapter but the shaft adapter is not easily removable and Roddio claims it is not re-usable even if you could remove it clean. The shaft adapters are not available through any retailers.  There are no aftermarket parts made either.   

I've owned a couple of Roddios before but due to the difficulty in reshafting for us hobby builders,  I just gave up on them and I will not buy their products even from the used market.   

38 minutes ago, nobmontana said:

I've seen tools sold on the Japanese auction sites but they are not supposed to be circulating in the market. 

Roddios are normally sold through their Concierge shops where they custom configure and build clubs after a fitting. 

The ferrule is easy to remove with a heat gun ,  yes but there is actually shaft adapter in the hosel.  the shiny aluminium part is the shaft adapter and it is epoxied into the hosel.    The proper way for reshafting is actually to also remove the shaft adapter but the shaft adapter is not easily removable and Roddio claims it is not re-usable even if you could remove it clean. The shaft adapters are not available through any retailers.  There are no aftermarket parts made either.   

I've owned a couple of Roddios before but due to the difficulty in reshafting for us hobby builders,  I just gave up on them and I will not buy their products even from the used market.   

Thank you.  As for reshafting, doesn’t sound too hard as long as adapter pulls out clean.  I just wish I can get a hold of a tool so I can adjust the sole weights.   I think it’s set on draw bias.  

Do you by chance have links to Japanese auction sites so I may search for a tool?  

2 dots means it’s open 1* and up 1* too

IMG-20190130-WA0008.jpg

I used to sell  Roddio's woods.

All their woods are duds except the fairway woods.  One day a client had a part fall out and I could not get it replaced.  the club was useless.

I gave up because on Roddio because of their unwillingness to support their customers with parts.

1 hour ago, TourSpecGolfer said:

I used to sell  Roddio's woods.

All their woods are duds except the fairway woods.  One day a client had a part fall out and I could not get it replaced.  the club was useless.

I gave up because on Roddio because of their unwillingness to support their customers with parts.

Great...  i was going to contact you next.  LOL.  Oh well, lesson learned.  This will be my one and only experience with Roddio.  I hope I like the fairway wood at least.    Worse comes to worst, I guess I’ll have to use counter sink on the weights.  

I just hope I can pull the shaft and adapter without any complications tomorrow.  

Typically,  when you open the hatch,  you will find more weights glued to the inside of the sole plate.   

Might have a spare Roddio tool.