cleaning the closet Yonex NanoV

Dr.Shankenstein

Hello all, it has been a long time since I posted here on TSG's BST and decided to do some of my own Waste Management and clean the closet.  Let me know if you have questions or wanting additional pics and I will do the best I can to accommodate. Prices net and include shipping CONUS. Due to the size and weight of packages, shop around for reasonable postage. On to the stuffs...

Next up is a project that I had laying around and made into a backup set. Yonex NanoV Forged 4-SW. I bought the heads used a couple of years ago from a member here and threw in a set of DGSL S300 and 1050GH pulls I had laying around. The 5-pw have the Dynamic Goldsm the 4i, AW,and SW has the Nippons. These are in great shape and standard bag chatter one would find with a soft forging. It is my understanding that these are S20C forged at Endo. If anyone can confirm or refute this, let me know. 5-pw are gripped with Iomic midsize that needs to be soon replaced, the 4 has a standard No1 which is in good shape. No grips on the AW and SW. I do recall having to do butt extensions on some of the DGSL to get them to standard length, but I cannot remember which ones and how long. Hence the price $165 net.

Edited by Dr.Shankenstein

Do you have a picture showing the back of the Yonex?

Love those Yonex irons!   they were my very first JDM forged irons back in 2010 or so.    It had the sweetest feel with some DG S400s . 

After many many different irons I have tried over the last 10 + years,   I'm not sure if I've actually found a combo that feels sweeter than those!     So so good!  

Edited by nobmontana

Dr S.,

Received the Modus3 shafts - excellent condition - very happy.

Cheers,

TK