Bentley Golf

dickyfowler

The equipment range features the finest forged heads, high performance steel and graphite shaft options, including Shimada and Seven Dreamers in flexes for all golfers, and superb grip options including custom leathers.

The driver is available in three loft options, 9, 10.5 and 12 degree. A fairway wood, a Utility and a Hybrid complete the ‘wood’ line up. Irons from 3 through to PW in both a player’s blade and a forgiving cavity back option, three wedges and beautiful putter featuring the Bentley engine-turn milling across the face.

These are the same guys who own Vega,  Shimada Global, etc..  PGE Europe.

They use Kyoei forgings to produce these outside of Japan.

Would you like to see these in the proshop?

Handsome is as handsome does...of course.  We all know that a big price does not guarantee big satisfaction, but just saw photos of their full line-up and they sure look pretty.  

The very eye-caching black/gold irons and woods are all part of a special CENTENARY set and these are only available as a complete set...for a paltry $16,000. Think that includes putter and bag, as it should.

I'm informed that similar clubs and other planned designs will be sold individually from next year.

Would like to see the coming products in the shop.

If I remember correctly, years ago, Porsche had its own line of clubs as well.

4 hours ago, Henry said:

If I remember correctly, years ago, Porsche had its own line of clubs as well.

In collaboration with TM I think. 

I don’t know...  using a car brand on golf clubs seems cheesy to me.   I’m sure they are good clubs...