Issue resolved

bngolfer

Issue resolved

Edited by bngolfer

Not often on the forum because of my poor english,i've got several BST transactions and allways trust people especialy here...sad about that story....could be me

Say his name that other member don't be stollen!

I just heard back from the member who claims to refund by this time tomorrow. If he does, I’ll remove this post. I’m sure the behavior will change going forwards.

If it isn't, I agree, please name the jerk here. Minimum, people should know not to deal with him. Should also be banned... 

Good to see members coming together to rid the forum of bad experiences!  We should never tolerate that type of behavior.  

More importantly, glad to hear that the issue was resolved for B!!

We'll see tomorrow if it's "resolved..."

Hustler's famous last words:  "You'll have your money tomorrow."

This time I think it is as good as resolved. I promised to remove my post and did and he promised to have my money back tomorrow. Sorry I had to post here to get the attention but it also means that members care about their reputation. 

I really like our community and spend a lot of time here and want to keep hoing. Again, this is the only time I have had an issue and, hopefully resolved. Will update tomorrow.

Hope it works out for you mate.

Issue is completely resolved. Thanks for the attention everyone. Happy it turned out well and ready to ho some more.

Have a good weekend everyone!