625 yard par 5...........apparently.

driver.........405, 9 iron over the back.

ha that's fk all..........

410 drive PW to pin high  left.

Dustin vs Rory round four mexico last night highlights

that wasn't even the longest.. they didn't make the""cut

Justin Thomas , "squeeked one out here 457.........

what the fk game are thse guys playing bec it   aint what the rest of us are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by supo

Nooo. These guys are super athletic, have bodies that were bound for swimmers and the likes 20 years ago. They have hip and shoulder turns that are out of this world. I mean, look at an average guy like Tiger, his shoulders turn more than 90 degrees, and he has some fused discs in his lower back. Also, nearly 8000 ft up in the air, the ball does carry 15-20 % longer than at sea level. 457 is still silly. I'm happy to hit my drives 300 with the wind in my back and moms spaghetti on the stove. 

The 17th hole at The Reserve at Moonlight Basin in Big Sky,Montana is a 777 yard par 5 ! 

It's majorly down hill and sits at 7500 ft altitude ...

Would be interesting to see if DJ or Justin Thomas can get to the green in two!! ? 

The Ross Bridge Course in Birmingham, AL (part of the RTJ Trail) plays at over 8000 yards from the tips @ an elevation of 643 ft.

Fantastic course - always fun to play.

From the right tees...?️‍♂️

On 2/26/2019 at 9:07 AM, nobmontana said:

The 17th hole at The Reserve at Moonlight Basin in Big Sky,Montana is a 777 yard par 5 ! 

It's majorly down hill and sits at 7500 ft altitude ...

Would be interesting to see if DJ or Justin Thomas can get to the green in two!! ? 

Would be even more interesting to see if they could reach in One! <g>

On a real note, I found it very cool that JT played so awesomely well when he realized he was out of the running for winning and just decided to go for everything care free. Almost 59'd it!  If only he (and we...) could play that way all the time...