PLEASE CLOSE - KEEPING IT Ryoma F3 / Beyond Power Shaft - Price Lowered

TK3

Hi guys,

I hate putting this up for sale, but unfortunately, the shaft does not fit my swing. 

I bought this Ryoma F3 here on BST from a fellow TSGer and was told the Beyond Power Infinity Shaft would hold up to my ex-hockey player swing.  The club is awesome - forgiving, feel is incredible and distance is, well, pure Ryoma.  But the shaft feels too whippy for me. 

I emailed Chris @ TSG and he confirmed that BP shaft was not meant for me.  His exact words were

" I don't think you should play that shaft with a 105mph hockey based swing".

So my loss is someone else's gain.  I could remove the shaft and try an aftermarket, but this head + this shaft were meant to be together for the right player.

As you can see from the pictures, club is in excellent condition, I hit about a dozen balls on the range and that's it.  Comes with perfect Ryoma head cover.  New on TSG is over $900.  PM me an offer I can't refuse.

$425

$375 with free shipping anywhere in the USA.  International PM me and we'll talk.

IMG_4686.jpg

IMG_4684.jpg

IMG_4687.jpg

IMG_4688.jpg

IMG_4689.jpg

IMG_4690.jpg

IMG_4691.jpg

IMG_4692.jpg

IMG_4693.jpg

TK3.jpg

Edited by TK3
Forgot signature picture

After talking to a couple of experts in the JDM field, I have lowered the price to $375 shipped.

Edited by TK3

Re-shafting and keeping the Ryoma F3 head. 

Look for Beyond Power Infinity shaft for sale on this site soon.