Japan Golf Fair 2019

dickyfowler

Hoping to see lots of photos and information here from this weekend's show.

Read the first 2 days' coverage of the Golf Fair and feeling underwhelmed thus far. The James Patrick gear has been the most interesting to my mind - the rest is stuff we knew about or could survive without ever knowing about.  Sure hope there are some gems still to be uncovered in the ongoing coverage.

Same question from me. When we have the PGA golf show here in the States you get great coverage on TV and on the internet and it's very extensive - makes it easy to compile a list of things to try. I assume there is plenty of coverage in Japan - but that's not much help to us who live overseas and don't speak or read Japanese. Of course TSG is bringing us coverage and maybe there's enough still to come to satisfy our curiosity.  

Did I miss anything or is the coverage concluded ?

the website claimed over 200 exhibitors

On 3/28/2019 at 7:09 AM, autronicdsm said:

Yea... I was wondering where new TRPX, Crazy and Fire Express shafts were. I saw somewhere else about some new brand too, Virus-something... Elite is releasing corded grips too. JBeam had two new heads I think.

JP wedges look like gaudy gimmick to me.

Crazy has released a couple shafts in the past month or so, dubbed the "shooter" TRPX also just came out with the "afterburner" which is going to be in the 50gram range, and of course quadra/fire express has the new "hotrod" which is there entry into the 50gram range, but there is also a 60 available... and the newest released the prototype v (5) "full throttle"

I am curious where you saw the elite cord grips, any info or pics or where I can see some info on them?

Edited by 604_skyline

we need to send auto next year and get all the photos and lowdown