golf heaven = JLPGA tourny course.

I received  a nice  invite to a  LPGA track   a cpl of weeks back , the  course was in immaculate cond for the time of year ( cherry blossom season)   and the clubhouse is  a thing of beauty.

greens at 10.5 on stimp and  billiard table smooth.

yards:  6890  blue tees

great  day  , really great day out  , we played 27 holes.  we were  in fine,fine  form.

36/36/34  for the 3 nines. i. it cud have been anything this day with a  bit more attention to detail.

errrrgh missed a cpl of very makeable  putts and my chipping was insanely good ( thank you tourstage x-wedges!)

8 birdies , 2 doubles , 2 bogies  on the day  AND...........  4  birds in a row  on front nine to break (  smash) my  birdie record in a round,  -let alone on one nine- let alone-......... in.......a .......row!!

anyway it was one of the bestdays out EVER on a course, hardly  anyone out  and a few nice liquid refreshments  to follow!

heres  cpl of  snaps of , JDM golf gold !

20190514_133922.jpg

20190514_133843.jpg

20190413_150522.jpg

20190515_084315.jpg

Edited by supo

Very nice!!!    While I love the, "play golf and then go home" simplicity of US style golf,  I do enjoy the full day experience of going to a nice course in Japan starting with a tasty breakfast, followed by a full 1 hr lunch with beer at the turn,  then after completing the round end with an Onsen bath to relieve the tension before heading home.   We have many Sakura trees planted here in WA but I've yet to see one on a golf course.   Such a nice view with the Sakuras.   

Nobs this was pure heaven this day,  there were so many Sakuras in bloom.

and yes FULL day , left home at 630am )

merican style breakfast ( eggs ,bacon, toast ,salada , orange juice  coffee)   then a range sesshy, spent mainly on the putting green and chipping green, the tee off,   after front 9  a  10 min break for a hot dog ,new style course !.. . then  back nine, 15 min break then last nine ....  post  game onsen, and 2 hours on the deck  FULL allotment of  food, beer. and pure quietness with nature.... cab to station, train back o the big smoke, dinner at Italian restaurant and  home watching netflx  more than a little worse for wear  at 10.30pm.

Edited by supo

Sounds like a "perfect day" to me 🙂

15 hours ago, supo said:

Nobs this was pure heaven this day,  there were so many Sakuras in bloom.

and yes FULL day , left home at 630am not on the shinkansen this time....fresh hitachi no 5  to ibarakai !  it   takes 80 mins to get to the course (very close  )

merican style breakfast ( eggs ,bacon, toast ,salada , orange juice  coffee)   then a range sesshy, spent mainly on the putting green and chipping green, the tee off,   after front 9  a  10 min break for a hot dog ,new style course !.. . then  back nine, 15 min break then last nine ....  post  game onsen, and 2 hours on the deck  FULL allotment of  food, beer. and pure quietness with nature.... cab to station, train back o the big smoke, dinner at Italian restaurant and  home watching netflx  more than a little worse for wear  at 10.30pm.

sounds like a great day

Nice, do you take a caddie?

yup. they are really quite good as well.

distances and green reads where the guys  needed it was spot on .

hoping to snare another game in fall when the  maple colours come out, again,   very  pretty

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2019 at 5:11 PM, supo said:

yup. they are really quite good as well.

distances and green reads where the guys  needed it was spot on .

hoping to snare another game in fall when the  maple colours come out, again,   very  pretty

Suposan tell is about Kasumigaseki CC. Will the tour players be challenged in 2020?