SOLD thanks tsg

D22marshall

mumble....mumble ...... "I don't need a second set...don't need a second set.... "    

Gorgeous set!!  I still think these are the best looking blade design of all time!!!     

Well ... they don't make them any more ... so "if there is a demand,"  it's not a bad price.   Key theme being "if there is a demand.... " like all posts here on BST.  Tough times. 

These blades are just so beautiful to look at and play...  perhaps not the most dense feeling blades out there ,  but I think these had copper underlay ( my satin finish did ) 

and so the feel is actually not bad at all.   I also put vibration dampening foam in my Modus 125 shaft which further helps with creating a milder overall feel.  

For a blade ,  they are actually quite forgiving in my opinion and the grind done by Shinagawa is just one of the best out there in terms of turf interaction. 

In your case, the Arakenma finish makes it that much more exotic looking!!!   How did these not get play time over the last couple of years??!! 

Can't lie, these are beauties. GLWS Dean.

Again selling for a mate as he has all 3 sets of the seven irons.

the blades didn’t get into his gamer bag at all too many toys and not enough time,sure you all understand that.

he also has a new set of mcb heads 5 to pw and 3 matching wedges I could get if anyone interested 

I’ll either let you know tomorrow that I’ll have the mcb’s - or I’ll be in jail for getting caught robbing the bank.

56 minutes ago, bngolfer said:

I’ll either let you know tomorrow that I’ll have the mcb’s - or I’ll be in jail for getting caught robbing the bank.

Hahahahahhaha

I’d game the 5-9 any day. Then just put the Seven ST to cover the wedges. So good looking!