ONOFF labo 2017 kuro

supo

anyone game these ?

if so  pls give me some feedback,  eyeing these VS the fourteen 920s so tough to split  but the smallest  of gooseneck  on  the foruteens is leading me to these..

its UBER tight  but I think these cud be it,

thoughts pls folks........

ONOFF-2017-Golf-Clubs16.png

Edited by supo

I think these very much resemble the labospec 358CB from the prior year.   Very thick top line but next to no offset.  

I had the 2017 for just a tiny bit shafted with MCI Black shafts and they were really easy to hit with very good feel. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been eyeing these too for some time. I want the Seven CB but can’t afford them. Now play the T-MB but really miss the Endo feel. Perhaps have a set of Epon CB coming my way but if not, these may be the ones for me too. Love the pw and don’t mind the thick topline at all. Minimal offset = love.

Edited by bngolfer

There's a new 2019 version.......

Blade though right? I like the 2017’s.

I have the 2015 Kuro and really like them (a lot), in particular the smaller head size and the reduced offset. But the perimeter weighting is a little deep. 

Probably a slight preference for the support behind the middle of the face (more like the Epon 302, Tour CB and Seven CB). 

The 2019 Kuro look terrific but maybe they have gone too far....more blade than CB (although have only seen a few pictures).

right,m im going in.. getting a set, they are so pretty in hand  I cant resist them any more.

first( and last) set of non mB ive had since 2013,

these have no offset to speak of, thicerk top line which I  like. sharp lines, and semi thin.thick sole. don't think I really need to  imagine impact . itll be sweet...

Sell them to me when you get tired of them Stu. Please put some good shafts in them. Like Modus 125 stiff. Deal?

7 hours ago, bngolfer said:

Sell them to me when you get tired of them Stu. Please put some good shafts in them. Like Modus 125 stiff. Deal?

No no no, Fire Express DGL 115. Or Attas 115, or Thump 115, Or Tour AD 115......theres a theme I think.

ha... they have ns105s  in them at the mom but they are bit too light . i have  lovwly.set of superpeeing ormage  ive been saving for some miuraism sb01s   but well these  might get the  nod... foegot about hiw good thise shafts are

9 hours ago, Ian-500 said:

No no no, Fire Express DGL 115. Or Attas 115, or Thump 115, Or Tour AD 115......theres a theme I think.

Yepp - they are all too light and of the wrong material. 😄

• 2 weeks later...

So sad looked on Monday to see if they had them, went to pull the trigger on them on Tuesday and Tourspec took them off the site. ☹️  Not a fan of the 2019 so I guess I will need to wait. 

23 minutes ago, Mdwermers said:

So sad looked on Monday to see if they had them, went to pull the trigger on them on Tuesday and Tourspec took them off the site. ☹️  Not a fan of the 2019 so I guess I will need to wait. 

Check the usual sites for a new set.

56 minutes ago, Mdwermers said:

try emailing Chris, he might still be able to obtain a set for you

Yeah I did, Chris got back to me and said they have been replaced by the 2019. I was really hoping he could have since I was a day late. That is what I get for waiting to long. 

Edited by Mdwermers

Brand new set for cheap.

Right-handed iron set IR オノフフォ...

tourspecgolf Global Market
https://global.tourspecgolf.com/en/store/golfpartner/item/2100244178959/?scid=AppAndroidSP_11.7.0_UK_we_product-share

Thanks Ian. I am new to the JDM golf world. So dont know exactly where to look and find. 

• 2 weeks later...

Love the champagne finish.

• 3 weeks later...

well, loved.em and left em.

1 round and moved.em on.

head size was the defining break in the relationship. although they armt  big they are for my eye right  now . the off set was aces,feel was magnificemt although a bit too light with tje modus105s , id love.to love.these and one  day  amd i  may (prob will) go back  again but i just cant see past small heads for now.

didnt play em badly  . no comp just hitting , and had a.cpl of absolute scorchers which was.duely noted but not gonna get game time.over what i have sadly.

alas if it aint MB its nit me. sigh..

Edited by supo