Seven CB 2017

D22marshall

Ok I got the chance to get my hands on a set of seven cbs finally thanks to a few members and so swapping and trading.

i have played a lot of irons over the years I finally think I am DONE!

the cbs for me have a unique feel that I have never experienced with any other iron I am not saying these are the best but by far the most unique feel I have played, hard to describe.

performance these are at the top of the tree and nothing has come close to them. I am hitting all of my usual distances ( summer ) in the middle of winter without any problems at all, no flyers or inconsistencies at all. Only if hit is bad.

i put in Nippon 1050s shafts which I have been fitted into before and this is a great combo but I think any shaft for the user would work in these heads.

The price is way up there but it’s understandable when you have one in hand.

i have the st wedges also but not completely sure they will stay in the bag hopefully I can get my hands on the matching cb wedges at some stage.

by no means am I able to spend large amounts on golf clubs but if you ever have the option to get a set of sevens or another top end jdm iron go the sevens!

thought I would share to get others feedback a few years on.

Couldn't agree more, D.

Over the years, I too have played SO many different irons... but once I hit the Seven's, I felt like my journey had reached its destination. Nothing else like them, IMO.

And I would add that the Pantaleone has done the same thing for me re: putters... 

Cool! I wish I had the dosh to spend cause I really like the look and the story behind the Seven CB. Would love to have a 3-9 or p set of them.

Also like the look of the ST in black. Are yours satin or black Dean?

16 hours ago, D22marshall said:

Ok I got the chance to get my hands on a set of seven cbs finally thanks to a few members and so swapping and trading.

i have played a lot of irons over the years I finally think I am DONE!

the cbs for me have a unique feel that I have never experienced with any other iron I am not saying these are the best but by far the most unique feel I have played, hard to describe.

performance these are at the top of the tree and nothing has come close to them. I am hitting all of my usual distances ( summer ) in the middle of winter without any problems at all, no flyers or inconsistencies at all. Only if hit is bad.

i put in Nippon 1050s shafts which I have been fitted into before and this is a great combo but I think any shaft for the user would work in these heads.

The price is way up there but it’s understandable when you have one in hand.

i have the st wedges also but not completely sure they will stay in the bag hopefully I can get my hands on the matching cb wedges at some stage.

by no means am I able to spend large amounts on golf clubs but if you ever have the option to get a set of sevens or another top end jdm iron go the sevens!

thought I would share to get others feedback a few years on.

Hahahahaha, we're never "DONE".