Retro!

supo

Ive never believed bec. Its new its better.... esp in golf .

while  i play new clubs i dont foregt to look back and see hwere the new ideas came from.

take these for eg.. been gaming these quite a lot recently. While the modern player will gasp in horror that the 7iron doesnt go more than 150yards bec its in a set where the loft of the pw is49*.. yes u read that right and these do take some hmmmm i really do need to restock my distances with them , the  feel, the playability and wirkability is as good as any.

i dont like offset, rather i domt like gooseneck. These are pretty set back but beceauese of the top line thinness and pure blade loks they dont go wizzing over left filed like mike trout on a spree.

re did the shafts with NSProtos dp, had to  build them at45.25    Inch 5i  to get the weight right and nice perfect pro cords. Set is3/pw but left the 3iron original as i dont use it a lot.

are these as good as the new stuff???

prob not better but not a lot worse, feel is almost the same, shape is important do these remind anyone of anyhting abit more modern maybe???

20190818_091522.jpg

20190818_091457.jpg

20190818_091439.jpg

Edited by supo

I loke the snub-nose. Boxy and beautiful!