Sold

bruinduke

Thought I would have these irons with me forever (hence the clear grips with Philippines sticker in 5-pw), but pending move requires me to downsize.  Onoff 2011 Forged with Roddio i10 SX flex.  Feels like US stiff flex to me, but I know that's subjective.  Won these on yahoo Japan, and details note that these are factory installed roddio shafts.  Sticker still across shaft to indicating flex as SX.  Shaft details notes 2.3 torque and 107 grams.  5 iron measures at 38.25 inches from butt of grip to where sole first meets ground.  Snapped a few quick pics to post, but pm if seriously interested and need more pictures.

Asking $650 or best offer shipped in domestic US.  At 10 club set with roddio i10 shafts I figure that's a fair deal, but lmk if pricing out of line and make me a reasonable offer.

Edited by bruinduke
Correct title

Oh man, what a combo that must be. They have to feel sublime.....

well hang on...  you should first fix the subject to say "2011".... I mean that's a decade difference!!    🙂

3 hours ago, bruinduke said:

Any interest at $500 obo for 10 club set?  Open to reasonable offers 

WOW! I'd ball over these if I had the cash. Come on peeps, someone grab 'em.

Agree this is a super deal especially given the Roddio i10 shafts!  

Would be a great set for a mid handicap person looking to make a big dive into JDM irons!