My WTT (Want To Try) list for 2019/2020 off season

nobmontana

I'll be trying a few things over the winter....    not a lot. 

- Some flow neck blade putters 

Really grown to like the look of the slant neck of my Benock.  Plumbers neck looks a bit clunky to me now.  Want to try a few to see how they work for me. 

- Putter grips   

I've moved away from taperless to 1st gen Iomic Absolute grips and been putting really well with them.  But they are wearing out and I only have one left in

my stock.   Time to test out some other grips.   Found some slick looking pistol grips from a company called STM. 

- Woods 

My current woods have been serving me well and really no need to change or experiment at the moment. 

but I may try the new Ryoma Maxima 

But that's about it....  

Will report on my testing as I go. 

Keep us posted Bro!

What about you all?   Any plans to try new stuff over the off season?  ( well "off season"  in many parts of North America that is... ) 

For me it will be the new a-grind lilwood and a classic DI 903 epon

not here.. nothing taken my  fancy that's new what so ever.

im worried that im  completely done with golf gear, I just don't think anything new is better or can  even match whats out already..., sad but so far very true it seems

I have a set of Yamaha Tourmodel 2012 with Diamana Thump that I will give a go. In May.. 

I also have a Ryoma Maxima waiting for a Loop JJ. That will likely be point and shoot of the tee (and deck - I like hitting driver from the fairway).

The G 3/5 woods.

Still want to try a 61* Seven ST. Black arakenma.

3 hours ago, bngolfer said:

I have a set of Yamaha Tourmodel 2012 with Diamana Thump that I will give a go. In May..

I like the sound of this combo. Let us know how they play......in just under 6 months time....

19 hours ago, Ian-500 said:

I like the sound of this combo. Let us know how they play......in just under 6 months time....

Will do 😄 They feel a bit light. Or very light. The Modus 120’s I play now are a bit lighter than what I’m used to. But let’s see. I may like them. I hope I will.

• 1 month later...

I hope to try the latest plastic putters and gimmicked out drivers to realize all I want is a stainless or carbon putter and a non-adjustable driver with an SP700 or DAT55G face.