Players CB or Combo Irons

junior_golfer

Where are you based mate?

I have some Miura CB202 2-5 and tournament blades 6-PW

They have px lz 6.0 120g in them just now, but I'm not overly happy with how they play (sw was too high, so I've counterbalanced them for now), so planning to completely rebuild.

Happy to send you just the heads only, or as they are if you're interested.

• 2 weeks later...

There's lots of peeps that have a load of iron sets. Maybe they don't want to get rid......? Surprised though.

Might help if you specify a bit of what your preferences are.... like "something older or newer, price range, forged, multi material , amount of offset  etc.."   

19 hours ago, nobmontana said:

Might help if you specify a bit of what your preferences are.... like "something older or newer, price range, forged, multi material , amount of offset  etc.."   

Good advice. Price I am totally open on, new or old, but must be in excellent condition, and less offset is always better!

• 10 months later...

When it comes to a players cb there isnt much out there that I enjoyed hitting as much as my second set of PRGR ID NABLA TOUR FORGED IRONS, they are crazy looking, no offset really, thin top line, thin sole, yet not too hard to hit and pure pure pure feeling i have 4-pwheads in near mint shape and have shafts for you to consider, other set I have is just as unique a 4-pw edel cb set, best turf interaction ever! letme knowigive you a deal

On 12/20/2019 at 8:09 PM, junior_golfer said:

PM sent!

I would be interested in this set of x forgedif u still gotem

CB-1008 5-P, Brand New, here. 

If interested, let me know, can do shafted or heads only. 

I am located just outside of Boston. 

EDIT: ... I also have a set of MCW TB Zeros 5-P, and P/S. 7 Clubs. I don't think you are interested but thought I'd mention it too. The 5, 6, P and P/S are all Brand New. The 7, 8, and 9 Iron have exactly 1 Range Session and 18 Holes. 4 Club Heads Brand New, 3 Club Heads absolutely Gem Mint! ... And no 7 week wait!!!

Edited by EaglesGolf99
Added TB Zeros

• 2 months later...

Whatever happened here i still have these heads sitting around

http://blog.tourspecgolf.com/prgr-nabla-tour-forged-iron/

Would give my left leg for those x forged supo has tho