TB Zero

EaglesGolf99

T . S . G .

Happy New Year, y'all!

In regards to Miura Giken's new release, the TB Zero ... Has anybody ....

Tested?

Reviewed?

Gamed?

Gaming?

Very interested for feedback. Leading edge info (....and pictures) are GREATLY appreciated too!

THANK YOU, T . S . G .!

On 1/2/2020 at 12:50 AM, nobmontana said:

Read that 2 months ago. But thanks. 

Anything new? Anything more? 

THANK YOU!

They did announce in early December that they stopped accepting Craftsman World custom orders until March to fulfill all the standard spec orders they received in the 1st month. Selling like hotcakes I guess!! 🙂    For me I think they look fantastic but at the end, playability wise, blades are going to play like.. well ...  blades.   I need something a bit more forgiving.   if I ever get my handicap down to scratch or better I'll get one of these!!  

Hear ya! ... I'm a borderline blade guy myself.

I've got my Baby Blades and I've got my CB-57s. But I also have CB-1008 and CB-301s!

Here with the TB Zero, I'm kinda interested in 7-P and the G too! 

I didn't know, these were being offered through Craftsman World Custom too! I thought they were strictly a "stock, limited, offering." The fact they can go through CWC is even more exciting!

Anybody have the CWC custom options handy for the TB Zero?

.... I guess if I would have read the Miura Giken website better I would see the MCW info I was looking for! LOL!

yup its all there ... but only in Japanese.   MCW used to be mostly free of upcharge but now certain options are additional cost like $10 / per head. 

Still super reasonable considering the other brand's customization options are much more expensive. 

Yea. I don't translate very well, lol, but to my surprise I understand most if it. 

The MCW sell sheet on the website doesn't translate like the website itself on Google Chrome. 

Wasn't there an English version of the MCW sell sheet floating around somewhere?

No ego chart sorry.

You can just specify what you want and we can quote you on it.  Yes we do sell MG but in the background out of respect for Miura Global.

TB-Zero no doubt their best blade.  Likely Miura Global's next MB 3-5 years from now.

MB-5003 is MB-101

By the way I just got a set of 2019 Callaway MB's brand new made by Miura 🙂

On 1/12/2020 at 11:38 AM, TourSpecGolfer said:

TB-Zero no doubt their best blade.  Likely Miura Global's next MB 3-5 years from now.

🙂

Sarcasm? For real? For real? 

Interesting. 

Didn't realize those Cally Exclusive Apex MB Tour Versions were Miura made!!   

One thing I noticed was the TB Zeros are now S20C as opposed to the S25C used for the 5003.  

Don't know if there is pronounced difference in how they feel at impact? 

23 hours ago, 604_skyline said:

I think the Callaway Blades Francesco Molinari is playing were done by Miura.....

Yes I have a set of those callaway's by Miura in hand now.   It's the MB-5003.

On 1/16/2020 at 7:47 PM, EaglesGolf99 said:

Sarcasm? For real? For real? 

Interesting. 

Nope that's always been the trend.  Every global model is a Giken model released years later.  sometimes a tiny spec bump but essentially the same.

The bottom line on Tb-Zero is it's their newest blade,  short irons are shaped a little better than the MB-5003 which was always their best blade.   The baby blade, 1957,  Tourney or whatever you call them are all the same heads just different names...sad.  They are also 20 year old molds.  Miura Global leans on Giken to design the clubs.  Giken always gets the best first.

That said Miura's weak point has always been 8/9/PW shapes.  A bit chunky in the neck.