Made a toad trip for a golf lesson in Las Vegas. I’m controlling low point and rotation. My misses are far less punishing and I be 10-20 yds longer. Have to keep working if I’m going to get to single digit handicap.  Here is link to Gram ... before and after. 

Such a contrast between the 2. Keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2020 at 2:19 AM, wedda said:

Good work! 
I watch each of JG's clips, seems like a great teacher! 

Watch YouTube lessons by GeorgeGankas golf.. Thanks! Jake Gilmer is an associate of George Gankas Golf. GG was recently ranked 11 in December Golf Digest coaches where Bruce Harmon also took a lesson from him.. Jake had me sorted in about fifteen minutes. So far I'm really pleased with progress. I was surprised yesterday on the front nine with drives on three holes 30 to 50 yards longer off the tee to fairway positions never found before. Its very cool walking off the teebox with your foursome being da man! haaa. Im continuing to do drill and mirror work I only wish I had found this information 40 or 50 years ago.. Ive tried golf lessons and instruction books from Snead, Hogan, Ledbetter, Nicholas, Johnny Miller, Tokshi and others I really admire. But Ive not seen this level of understanding of my swing I couldn't be more pleased. Wish I had done this sooner.