benock bullett putter

parputt

Looking for some help on this putter. Have 2 main questions that I need answered before I make a move on it. 

1- What finish is on the bullet putter as seen in the pro shop? is it raw or blast finished?

2_ What does the face look like on the putter? Are they all the same?

nope... these are one offs for people ,  chances are no ones even seen   one,  I had to check the look of it.

can help with a cpl of things tho..

faces are all different.

the one  fce I have and I REALLY like is the DLC face. that is very hard and so quick to  send the ball rolling.  super face.

20200305_122919.jpg

Edited by supo

Description indicates I a "Blast" finish on Stainless. Face milling is the same however this model may or may not have the "Club" shadow. I suggest you email admin@tourspecgolf to get the full details.See  http://blog.tourspecgolf.com/dragon-402-putter-by-benock/

Here's the face milling on my Blue Dragon II ...  

When I got this,  I ordered the standard "Cat's Eye" face pattern.

This was 3 years ago but they said it was the softest feeling face pattern they had at the time.   

IMG_2846 2.jpgIMG_2848.jpg

I have the Espade M w standard face. Also an older mallet with the face simalar to Stew’s 

63D8C781-A4F1-4ACB-8F7A-C03F16206135.jpeg

2 hours ago, parputt said:

Thanks Nobs did send a message to administrator but still no reply.

Bad advice try [email protected] 😐 

• 2 weeks later...

Good score! Boy that came quickly right?

Let. us know how you like it.  I LOVE the bullet!

Sorry to go nuts again but:

Benock really is a brand for the hardcore and while most people look at Okuda-san's putters and think they look just like other brands, In fact they are made different.  No polishing of edges,  no bending of neck,  no welding. this thing is pure 5-axis perfection.

No other putter keeps the chuck on the sole,  all others are mounted on the face.  

I've said this before and will say it again you can hand 10 million dollars to cameron or any other and ask them to duplicate what Okuda-san does and they will not be able to.  

When our customers need a different neck the entire head cad must be altered or the CG will move and shift away from the sight line.  i.e like a circle T or lamb putter.  

No bending lie or loft as it's all milled to spec.  

Any brand that will change a neck without changing the entire heads CAD is taking you for a ride.  

Well it was warm today and even though we are in a sortj of corona lock down I made my way to the course for a trial run. I think this is the first time this year they cut and rolled the practice green still not perfect but smooth enough. Only thing I can say is if you ever had a putter you felt was just part of your arms and hands just an extension of you this is it. Just perfection nothing else to say. Short long lags any putt is on line if the operator is on line. Should have done it long ago. Only one bad thing is they now dropped 100.00 in the pro shop!!!!!!!!!1 Go get one. Even if they aren't made "by you just for you" the in stock ones will blow any other putter away. 

14 hours ago, parputt said:

Well it was warm today and even though we are in a sortj of corona lock down I made my way to the course for a trial run. I think this is the first time this year they cut and rolled the practice green still not perfect but smooth enough. Only thing I can say is if you ever had a putter you felt was just part of your arms and hands just an extension of you this is it. Just perfection nothing else to say. Short long lags any putt is on line if the operator is on line. Should have done it long ago. Only one bad thing is they now dropped 100.00 in the pro shop!!!!!!!!!1 Go get one. Even if they aren't made "by you just for you" the in stock ones will blow any other putter away. 

We didn't change the price.  There were two listings,  one for our photo sample and the other was made to order, sorry for any confusion. email me you got 100 credit now.

Your going to want a backup grip or two. Mine is ready for a fresh grip but now I’ve got to find somewhere I trust to handle regrouping. Haa