MCI 100x iron shafts

supo

I've previously tried the MCI Black in 100 Stiff before as well as the Hybrid version (MCH) in 80 X 

I would say the MCI series in general are less dead feeling compared to early graphite iron shafts probably because of the metal tube in the tip section.    

The 80X Hybrid shaft was not overly stiff so if the 100X fits your swing,  then it could be a good fit. 

Flight wise,  I think they are higher launching than Dynamic Golds S200 (or S300)  but not as high as say a NS950GH.   

MCIs are well made/well balanced graphite shaft that work well with a broad range of players.   

ok.,  so they don't feel totally dead like the aerotechs ?

I love how aerotechs perform, but they totally kill any feel of beautiful soft forged heads. I may as well have been playing 10$ glorybin irons!

ok ill give em a go, cheers

MCI's and Aerotech are similar in many ways but MCI across the board is better imo.

Our customers have made the switch and can attest.  

MCI is a little boardy but they are nice and accurate.  if you have the right specs and flex they can feel wonderful.

I have played MCI's personally in many sets of irons.  I prefer standard MCI to MCI Black personally but both are great.