SEVEN NEO PUTTER

So that completes the 2020 putter line up for SEVEN.

VSR - Blade

ARROW - Forgiving deeper blade with half offset

NEO - Mallet with an emphasis on feel and alignment 

Revamping the line up was no easy task.  These 3 models to me are perfection and will remain in the line up for years to come.

Yesterday we launched the NEO.  

It's symmetrical and every spec is intentional.  2 years in the making.

notice the small copper tungsten plug on the toe side of the sole?  That opened us up for various necks while still maintaining the CG right down the sight line.  

BLOG - http://blog.tourspecgolf.com/seven-neo-putter/ 

90346772_224946108653393_568266436597986

90468690_1611005092391871_24039458089205

these are great at mashing your potatoes.... and I'm sure they are great putters - but good luck finding dudes willing to pay close to 3 grand for a flat stick.

On 3/27/2020 at 2:09 PM, dickyfowler said:

these are great at mashing your potatoes.... and I'm sure they are great putters - but good luck finding dudes willing to pay close to 3 grand for a flat stick.

Thankfully they find us,  paid full in advance and wait patiently until the product is made.

People who know good shit go after it.  

On 3/27/2020 at 2:09 PM, d**kyfowler said:

How many pay $3k+ for Scotty Cameron "tour" putters that have never even hit the tour bags at a tour event?

I'm already figuring out how to spend my Stimulus check from the IRS. 🤑 

15 hours ago, yubin89 said:

Don’t you need to make less than 100,000 to even get a dime?

No with SEVEN the orders are very small because its so hard to make.  This putter takes like 26 hours to make.   I think that is a record for milling time on a putter although that copper tungsten plug is a good 4 more hours.

The cost to produce seven full cnc irons or the vsr, arrow or neo is many multiples more than any other clubs in the game.  overkill for sure but it's the only way I can nail CG's and get shapes I want.  its a beautiful thing.  

he was referring to the Govt threshold ($100,000) for the Covid handouts. If you make less than 100 g's you will get a Govt handout and you will not be buying putters for three grand. 

Edited by dickyfowler

and they are handouts for now - but you will all pay for them eventually

I've bought some really expensive putters in my time - not 3 grand though - and found that the $300 Odyssey options are as good as anything. But for pure craftsmanship you can't beat the boutique Japanese offerings.

On 4/2/2020 at 1:57 PM, dickyfowler said:

and they are handouts for now - but you will all pay for them eventually

Amen...  BUT on the flip side.

Many of those who had their house in order are saving money without the expenses of vacation, restaurants, child care and large purchases.   

I also invite you to realize the financially savvy are either siting on the side lines,  shorting, or buying at lower prices.. big boys doing credit default swaps too.  

Great time to reposition so don't be the guy slapping yourself for not making moves when markets return to their highs.

totally agree

On 4/5/2020 at 1:50 AM, TourSpecGolfer said:

Many of those who had their house in order are saving money without the expenses of vacation, restaurants, child care and large purchases.   

I also invite you to realize the financially savvy are either siting on the side lines,  shorting, or buying at lower prices.. big boys doing credit default swaps too.  

Great time to reposition so don't be the guy slapping yourself for not making moves when markets return to their highs.

Lots of opportunity....Just knowing when to dip your toe in....Airlines that are too big to fall.

On 4/4/2020 at 8:50 AM, TourSpecGolfer said:

care to share any insight on what stocks would be good to buy now, with the chance to cash in when the markets rebound?

I am no expert but I expect a 25+% decrease in U.S GDP and unemployment reaching 12+% in the USA.   

Q3/Q4 will be interesting for the market.   What is happening today @ (23k dow) isn't reality.

Consider the inflation around the corner and the low rates.

Consider the amount of cash we are printing, handouts, debt

A possible wave of defaults is on the way.

---

Travel & hospitality stocks are taking a beating. I will place a very stop order when they hit record record lows:

DELTA
HERTZ
NEWEL
TRIP ADVISOR 

---

And how we deal with China is very important.