Fresh Pics added 4/9 - Nob's Spring Cleaning Sale !!

nobmontana

With the range and courses closed now here in Washington,  I've been keeping busy tinkering with ideas on what clubs to put in my bag once this Corona thing settles down (hoping very soon)

Anyway,  decided to shed some stuff that I do not foresee using anytime soon. 

Additional pics can be provided by request.  Feel free to ask! 

Will ship worldwide as long as USPS ships to your destination. 

Driver 

- 2018 PRGR RS-F 9.5 / Speeder Evolution IV 661 Stiff  45.5"  9.5/10 condition  Incl. headcover   $250 + shipping    $225 + Shipping

Very clean.   A couple of small scratches  hardly noticeable.  

Fairway

- Jbeam G-FW 13 deg / Speeder Evolution IV 661 Stiff  43"  8.5/10 condition  Incl. headcover and weight kit   $150 + shipping   $125 + Shipping

Some paint chips here and there.   

Putter 

- JDM Odyssey Stroke Lab #7   34"  9.5/10 condition  Incl. unused headcover and original pistol grip  $150 + shipping  $125 + Shipping 

No noticeable marks.   Minty condition.   

Driver Shafts

- HZRDUS Smoke Green 60g 6.0 flex    $75 + Shpg

- HZRDUS Yellow Handcrafted 63g 5.5 flex    $75 + Shpg

- Atmos Tourspec Black 6 X    $75 + Shpg

- Miyazaki Kaula Kori (Black)  6S   $25 + Shpg

Fairway Shafts 

- Loop GK X flex  3W length  $100 + Shpg

- Miyazaki Kaula Mizore (Indigo) 6X  3W length  $25 + Shpg

Iron Shafts 

- NS 950GH HT Stiff  4-PW  $100 + Shpg 

IMG_2851.jpgIMG_2852.jpg

IMG_2914.jpgIMG_2916.jpgIMG_2918.jpgIMG_2919.jpgIMG_2929.jpgIMG_2931.jpg

IMG_2938.jpg

IMG_2932.jpgIMG_2934.jpgIMG_2936.jpgIMG_2939.jpgIMG_2941.jpgIMG_2943.jpgIMG_2920.jpgIMG_2922.jpgIMG_2923.jpgIMG_2925.jpgIMG_2927.jpg

IMG_2860.jpgIMG_2861.jpg

Edited by nobmontana

I wish I had room for more! As always Nob - your prices are phenomenal. 

One of the perks with living 100 km from Stockholm and having 300 meters to the nearest neighbor is that you can stay reasonably safe in corona times.. Running a digital business is also great - except for the fact that we make 0 money when there are no sports to bet on. So, hopefully we’ll make it through the tough times and come out stronger  on the other end.

I naturally hope that you and all other great friends on this forum stay safe and strong!

Added my beloved PRGR ID BL irons.   Time to let them go!!  (weeping) 

Grandista Dirver head , Kurokage XD , Speeder TR sold!!! 

PRGR ID BL pending payment. 

22 hours ago, nobmontana said:

Grandista Dirver head , Kurokage XD , Speeder TR sold!!! 

PRGR ID BL pending payment. 

Sorry guys these are mine now. Should go nice with my TR500 from Stu. Hope they make me a better ball striker?

I am happy to see it's going to a good home!!   but still in WA!! 🙂

they are THE best 2 sets of semi MBSs   that masquerade as  cavities out there , along with  the old Yamaha 2010s tours and tourstage 701a

when  OEMS made  golf clubs without claiming they hit the 7 iron 360 yards, up hill, into the wind, every 3 months.

you wont long for anything else.

On 3/30/2020 at 5:11 PM, supo said:

they are THE best 2 sets of semi MBSs   that masquerade as  cavities out there , along with  the old Yamaha 2010s tours and tourstage 701a

when  OEMS made  golf clubs without claiming they hit the 7 iron 360 yards, up hill, into the wind, every 3 months.

you wont long for anything else.

Well I still keep my eye open for Kamui KP101. I have the TM R9 too which are sweet. Nod’s Buchi MCb.? And sad that I’ll never afford anything in the Seven line other than wedges. Oh yeah the Miura 1008 99pure and the New Kyoei mb. 

Diamana W and Fire Express BX70  are SOLD!!

Edited by nobmontana

Prices updated on all clubs to rock bottom prices ( not shafts since they were already rock bottom )!   

I won't be able to take any lower offers than this.   So please don't ask. 

Let's get em moved!!   

If you want better pics.  just ask. 

Edited by nobmontana

Was a beautiful day here in WA.   Had to retake some pics of the clubs.   I wish we had our courses open!!  

1 hour ago, parputt said:

They just closed all the publics here in NY and I had a tee time Sunday too!!!!!!! This is relly becoming a government overreach.

Are you saying the courses shouldn't be closed?

Yes they were doing a great job with social distancing. One man per cart or walking only. Flags stay in hole no rakes in bunkers to touch. One man only on tee box at a time and on greens.Its just some other businesses said they shouldn't be open if we cant. The old its not fair stuff.Why shut down things that can operate safely so people don't need government help. Some states like North and South Dakota Montana Alaska maine have to shut down with such sparsely populated areas?Let the people work if they can and I am not even talking just golf courses.Thats why I said over reach.

On 4/11/2020 at 6:12 AM, parputt said:

Yes they were doing a great job with social distancing. One man per cart or walking only. Flags stay in hole no rakes in bunkers to touch. One man only on tee box at a time and on greens.Its just some other businesses said they shouldn't be open if we cant. The old its not fair stuff.Why shut down things that can operate safely so people don't need government help. Some states like North and South Dakota Montana Alaska maine have to shut down with such sparsely populated areas?Let the people work if they can and I am not even talking just golf courses.Thats why I said over reach.

I agree. Walk in to a supermarket over the holiday weekend then wonder why a golf course is closed. Public transport still operating. Etc.... Exercise and fresh air are just as important as hand picking groceries when you can order them online. That being said....where do you draw the line, I am all for public safety, but ......Its about choice.

image.jpeg.518a9019a5869d2b15fa8901fad87d7f.jpeg

Sorry for the hijack Nob.

2 hours ago, hutchy said:

I agree. Walk in to a supermarket over the holiday weekend then wonder why a golf course is closed. Public transport still operating. Etc.... Exercise and fresh air are just as important as hand picking groceries when you can order them online. That being said....where do you draw the line, I am all for public safety, but ......Its about choice.

image.jpeg.518a9019a5869d2b15fa8901fad87d7f.jpeg

Sorry for the hijack Nob.

+1 at this time they should at least be starting to get things up and running albeit slowly and safely but new need to start. The shutdown is now going to cause more harm than the virus at some point if this continues. Sorry as well Nobs.

Ok  no worries.   But now you guys need to buy what's left on this post!!  🙂  LOL

But I agree,  I selfishly think that if I can just get out and play solo, I'd be a happy camper.  

I mostly play as a single outside of Men's club anyway.  

On 4/18/2020 at 2:29 PM, nobmontana said:

Ok  no worries.   But now you guys need to buy what's left on this post!!  🙂  LOL

But I agree,  I selfishly think that if I can just get out and play solo, I'd be a happy camper.  

I mostly play as a single outside of Men's club anyway.  

Mate I was eyeing off your Modart UT. Gaaawn before I could get to it.

Still some very nice gear left, GLWS

On 4/20/2020 at 7:22 PM, hutchy said:

Mate I was eyeing off your Modart UT. Gaaawn before I could get to it.

Still some very nice gear left, GLWS

beat you to it i guess mate.. 😊