Top 3 drivers

gregoire56

On 4/4/2020 at 7:10 PM, daamartin said:

Jbeam 425 tour is as good as it gets if you are really swinging well. What a pretty and workable driver.

Yamaha V 4.6 rpm still holds its own against anything and wins on feel over all else for me.

Playing G400/Crazy boron sx now and finding plenty of fairways, but the above 2 would be just fine for me honestly!

Hey Darren. How are you mate. Hope you are well..... Is Indro still open? Stll getting a few rounds in.

Yes still open Hutchy. No comps, groups of 2 and all really spaced out and uber-careful. Just very happy for the walk these days!!

thought I had a snap of it ill pop onbe up tomorrow  and my apologies.. its  actually  the v2  not 1, it was the first one I got so I jstcaleld it the first version, there is a predeccsor but not hit it..   so  I amended  my posts to say ( v2)

its this one  at least.. ill pop photos of my one up

20200407_185430.jpg

20200407_185420.jpg

20200407_185325.jpg

20200407_185146.jpg

Edited by supo

18 hours ago, daamartin said:

Yes still open Hutchy. No comps, groups of 2 and all really spaced out and uber-careful. Just very happy for the walk these days!!

Good mate.....Yes lucky to get a game anywhere ATM. Stay safe mate.

nope the ref is the v2 from me, ( the one  I put up above )  or the v3  which is on the first page, this  one ,  cud be the first  model  but ive not hit that. don't look a bad design tho.

Chris  I don't think it wud hurt,  I think they go  more than well and feel pretty decent.

have 2 of them and they are both  near the forefront  of my faves.

as I said the v2 is tough to beat distance wise, the v3 is quite  versatile.

always better to have  too many more than not enough

On 4/8/2020 at 1:56 AM, TourSpecGolfer said:

So you guys wanting us to add ASTRO now?

I say add all the JDM product you are privy to Chris...Good content and reveals with nice pics are always great.

• 3 months later...

im adding a top 3..... wet weather driver

this  is hugely controversial but the last 5 weeks of rainy season has seen my bag manifest totally and THE driver that stand  out  and has the permanent wet weather spot  is .....................................tarios custom built pour moi ,  a-jappa  matrix /. multi axis 7x.  combo,

An  ADJUSTABLE  insert............ err just the thought of a non fixed driver irks the be hey -zues outta me   but I gotta pay credence to this  bec its that  damn good.

the   muti axis 7x  shaft @ 270 cpm I had cut to 45 inch  and added a THICK gripmaster kangaroo grip to,  this had the effect  of  getting  me about  5-10  yards   of draw  and a lighter head swing weight which is UNBELEIVABLE for controled  long hitting  esp with the wind  it was magnificent, higher  flight   with  an almost perfect to the eye  arc  .

feel is out of this world  good , the shaft is VERY similar to the QUADRA fireexpress for feel without the severe  anti leftish  to it.

fabulous combo,

had it with the ryoma d1/ stinger combo and thye were both insane.

the ryoma had it for the more difficlut  into a cross wind  drives,   but  for most others I was using the  Ajappa  (  worst name for a  club ever!!!!!)  and loved  every drive.. I  hit 12/14  fariways yesterday   and 7/7 with the jappa.

its another   EPON 101/ CALLAWAY erc3 look head which I  gravitate to .

weird name

awsome performance, awesome!

Pics......????