SOLD - PXG 0311T 5-W heads or with shafts

Seancmartin

Hi all,

Set of PXG Gen 1 0311T irons - 5-W. Condition is used. Please check photos carefully - the 7 iron has been re-plated recently, so looks almost brand new, but one screw was chromed, but I will repaint this black for buyer. The PW has had the grooves recut (by previous owner) - see photo. The shafts in the photo will be pulled.

I can sell these heads only, or can box them with a set of KBS $ taper 110 with PXG Pure grips (-1/2"). The shafts are essentially brand new, and came off my Gen 2's. I will ship these unbuilt, or I can build them for you with my ferrules/epoxy for a small fee, but thought it might be preferable to allow the buyer to have these built to their own specs. There will be an extra shaft for a 4 iron that I will throw in free.

Price is £525 for the heads, or £625 with the shafts (unbuilt). Shipping worldwide at actual cost. 

Sean

PS. Apologies photos have loaded in a random order, they are: 5i, 6i, rear 7i to show chromed screw, 7i face, 8i, 9i, full set, W, shafts

G1 5.jpg

G1 6.jpg

G1 7 R.jpg

G1 7.jpg

G1 8.jpg

G1 9.jpg

G1 SET.jpg

G1 W.jpg

SHAFTS.jpg

Edited by Seancmartin

• 2 months later...

Sold