Anybody Purchase MG TB•Zero Yet?

Hey TSG!....

Reaching out to see if anybody has purchased the new MG TB•Zero yet?

Looking for in hand pictures if anybody has them!

THANK YOU!!

Stay safe! Stay healthy! Wear gloves! Take (safe) car rides!

Well there in not much better than these pictures.....

http://blog.tourspecgolf.com/miura-giken-tb-zero-iron/

I haven't seen it in person yet either ... but looking at various pictures on the internet,   I think these are one of the sharpest looking blades ever.  

8-9-pw same face progression @ 5 hmm interesting........

might be a new thing for them  FINALLY getting rid of that f horrirble  squared off angulated  gooseneck in the scoring irons. ESPECIALLY the pw.

they do look sensational in pics for sure but id have to see the head in hand to make a decision , just   cant  go back  to  MIURA  anymore , that   neck line just irks the bejesssssssus outtta me.

ANY  miura PW is right up there with the awfulest iron  in golf  as equally as  the  2.....  especially the 2   and   3-4-5 are the most beautiful.

Edited by supo

I may have seen a set but I'm not actually positive.. my shop has a customer who's constantly giving us really high end JDM clubs to build for him. Right before we had to close due to the virus we'd had two sets of his irons at the shop to be rebuilt, one was a set of OnOff LaboSpec MB-247D's and the other was a set of brand new Miura irons that I couldn't identify the model of because they were customized. Where the model name would usually be (back of the face down near the top line towards the hosel) there was a Japanese symbol instead of a model name in English. I do not know if they were the TB-Zero's, but I don't think they were the MB-101's and I'm pretty sure they were not any of the older models because, to what Stu was saying about the PW shape, I really did like the shape of this PW it did not look really blocky and shovel-like to me. 

On 4/9/2020 at 6:16 PM, supo said:

8-9-pw same face progression @ 5 hmm interesting........

might be a new thing for them  FINALLY getting rid of that f horrirble  squared off angulated  gooseneck in the scoring irons. ESPECIALLY the pw.

they do look sensational in pics for sure but id have to see the head in hand to make a decision , just   cant  go back  to  MIURA  anymore , that   neck line just irks the bejesssssssus outtta me.

ANY  miura PW is right up there with the awfulest iron  in golf  as equally as  the  2.....  especially the 2   and   3-4-5 are the most beautiful.

THIS!

And I can't believe people dont see it.   Miura has beautiful long and mid irons but their 8/9/PW have a chunky look where the neck meets the top line.  

Still prefer the look of the MB5005. My Favourite Miura design.

I'm looking at a Baby Blade / CB•57 inspired set of TB•Zero, 5-P and P / S.

Oh yeah. Anybody with the P / S ? Very interested on thoughts on that particular club. 

On 4/12/2020 at 9:03 AM, EaglesGolf99 said:

I'm looking at a Baby Blade / CB•57 inspired set of TB•Zero, 5-P and P / S.

Oh yeah. Anybody with the P / S ? Very interested on thoughts on that particular club. 

I would avoid the legacy Miura's and stick with newer models.

MB-5003 / TB-Zero are the best shaped short irons they have.   MB-101 is MB-5003 so those are fine.  

TB-Zero has the best shaped short irons other than the Callaway APEX MB which is the MB-5003 adjusted.

---

That said there are many equal to better blades on the market that are not spin welded.  CGS Orion at a similar price point but with softer feel,  better short irons, better polishing and imo better shape.

Ah, I remember those days when Miura cost 95 bucks a head.  Now you get to pay for their marketing and facilities at $280 a club.

Same with Epon,  950 4-PW shafted! 

Any address and sole pictures available of the TB•Zero P / S?

7 hours ago, EaglesGolf99 said:

Any address and sole pictures available of the TB•Zero P / S?

http://blog.tourspecgolf.com/miura-giken-tb-zero-iron/

On 4/14/2020 at 7:51 AM, gregoire56 said:

The P / S ...... Not the P.