What is it about Shape? Some pretty good 7-irons

cuistot

Can you recognize any? What do you like about shape?

19309BB4-E84B-4289-A777-8B37D3E3BD64.jpeg

EF70E12A-5B95-4DD0-A5FE-0746223AD898.jpeg

First or maybe the second in the foreground.........are they toes in the photo? 😞

Flip side guys.

7-irons.jpg

Edited by cuistot
Left to Rigt = Top to Bottom

4 hours ago, Ian-500 said:

First or maybe the second in the foreground.........are they toes in the photo? 😞

Cat toes 😉

2 hours ago, supo said:

from the top   

no 1 -ping eye maybe
no 4 miura blade of some kind.

no8  looks like a real flat lie mb  cud be masda

Ping eye 6. Surprise no4 and no8

So were my favourites the PRGR pair or the Seven pair?

41 minutes ago, TourSpecGolfer said:

what a collection  u have 🙂

Only four our mine. I like the shape of the Buchi, IdBL cuz the PW matches better than the TR500, the Kyoei and the Seven because of feel shape and size. The RS are a surprise. Distance is longer, easy to launch but feel and sound not my cup of tea, they would be the set for a hacker like me just not willing to spend my coins.

Edited by cuistot

wowsah great arrangement here.

the r9s tps  are the ONLY set of TM irons  that these hands will and have ever touched superb feel on these , great look at address too.

tr50o and idbl  still in my rotation and prob will be forever.,

those buchi are close with the epon aftoiurs as the best feel  of any iron ive hit, they are so much like miura at impact  its scary  love to fid out where they are  made., very playeresque   look, no idea why I moved my set on....

not hit the CB 7s only the mbs, and loved those as well, veryvery scimatarlike. precision tools.

super set up!!

1 hour ago, supo said:

wowsah great arrangement here.

the r9s tps  are the ONLY set of TM irons  that these hands will and have ever touched superb feel on these , great look at address too.

tr50o and idbl  still in my rotation and prob will be forever.,

those buchi are close with the epon aftoiurs as the best feel  of any iron ive hit, they are so much like miura at impact  its scary  love to fid out where they are  made., very playeresque   look, no idea why I moved my set on....

not hit the CB 7s only the mbs, and loved those as well, veryvery scimatarlike. precision tools.

super set up!!

The Seven CD are the best feeling of the bunch. The Kyoei are a close second But ... I have not had any time with the iDBl other than in the backyard and chipping in thehouse..

We are quarantined with no golf in WA state..

8 hours ago, parputt said:

I really miss my R9 forged.

Yeah R9 TP are keepers in my book. Someday I'll have TSG works refinish w copper underlay and satin finish.

Edited by cuistot

29 minutes ago, hutchy said:

VS200+ still available Chris?

They are!  previously asked and answered. What was interesting to me is I tried to arrange these by head size from the face view where the SEVEN proto appeared the smallest... But flipped to back the Buchi or Kyoei look smaller 🙂

Edited by cuistot