Bag Recommendations

Njquecol

Try some cheap "foam rubber insulation tube" (google that) thats sold in hardware stores for a few bucks.  Its normally used as a sleeve over hot/cold water pipes.

I just slice it and tape to the push cart mounts so its like a cushion, and it holds standbags perfectly,  protects the legs mechanisms and prvents abrasions the mounts can make on bags.

Its ugly but awesome.

I also made up some lengths with velcro straps to attach to hire push trolleys when on holiday, but i fail to remember to bring them along every time. So not sure how well that would work

Clicgear makes an adapter designed to be used for stand bag with legs.    I mostly use a Sun Mountain cart bag with my clicgear pushcart but sometimes will use a smaller Sunmountain stand bag when I want to play my secondary set.   The adapter works perfectly.   The witdth of the bumps are adjustable so you can use any stand bag as long as you cart has a similar bag holding mechanism at the top. 

https://www.clicgear.com/accessories/bag-cozy.php