A bunch of stuff- Epon Personals/Nippon Proto/Monaco

kcs217

1 hour ago, kcs217 said:

Like I’ve communicated with every buyer... I had COVID-19 and was extremely sick for over a month and quarantined for 14 days at first and then another 10 days, after my second positive test... Not only that, but my club builder also had it, and my clubs are spread out between the 2 of us... This virus in Texas, where I’m from, is totally crazy right now... 

Sorry about your situation and glad you have recovered!  I was not aware you were already dealing with health issues when i purchased from you.

Edited by neova

On 8/23/2020 at 2:26 AM, kcs217 said:

neova- is about to get his $435.85 back, which was for a set of Epon Personal 1’s 3-PW

BD560402-EF81-44D2-AC3F-00AAA32B0B5B.png

I have closed the PayPal case after communication and clarification with seller and item will ship out Monday

On 8/23/2020 at 4:21 AM, kcs217 said:

I did not have coronavirus when I sold you the irons... It was shortly thereafter... I would not have done that, nor would I have been physically capable

Understood, thanks for clarifying!

Edited by neova

Hi everyone, I want to apologize for the confusion caused in this thread. 

Summary:

As this was my first transaction with seller, I posted a comment to see if others had received response after making payment. Several other buyers confirmed similar experience so I erred on the side of caution and opened a PayPal case.

Eventually the seller reached out and apologized for the delays and explained that he was sick,  and also he had other work and family commitments that further delayed reponse.

Seller was in the process of refunding my money when I closed the PayPal case so the money was back in his account and the sale went ahead as originally intended.

Update:

Received tracking number from seller Monday evening with a pleasant surprise: 

1) Shipping upgraded from USPS (paid $35) to FedEx expedited (cost $120 extra) which he wasn't required to do.

2) FREE Epon leather iron head covers were included ($100 value and rare item) as a gesture for the delays.

Items scheduled to arrive Thursday and will be looking forward to them!

Please buy with confidence!

Edited by neova

Hi everyone, just to highlight what has occurred:

The seller had been ill which meant that shipping was delayed. The seller contacted me on the weekend and told me what had occurred and sent the item out on Monday which he did as promised. This included the seller having to pay an extra $120 for upgraded delivery which he did not have to do and also added a free Shimada HW120 DCR plated wedge shaft for the trouble.

I would like to apologise for my earlier post regarding the item and shipping as I did not know he was ill. Buy with confidence.

Thanks,

Edward

Hey guys, I will also add that the seller did contact me as well and explained the situation.  He paid for expedited shipping and tossed in 7 new golf prize z- grips and 7 new our pure pro grips for the inconvenience.  I would have no issue buying from seller again! 

Glad it’s working out for everyone! As mentioned, it’s a great seller. Sometimes things get in the way of prompt responses. Such as covid.

• 3 months later...

PLEASE SELL ME NUMBER 4 AND NUMBER 8 IF BY SOME CHRISTMAS MIRACLE THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE.  I AM 100% A BUYER OF #4 THE ROMBAX SHAFTS AND #8 THE PIECE OF ART GODS PERSONAL IRON SET THE ONOFF KURO 2015 3-PW!!!  PLEASE IF THEY HAVENT BEEN SOLD PLEASE SELL THEM TO ME I AM FROM CANADA AND I AM AN ORPHAN CHILD AND I AM VERY VERY SICK I ONLY HAVE ONE GOLF SEASON LEFT ON THIS BEAUTIFUL EARTH FILLED WITH GOLF COURSES AND ALL I WANT IS TO HAVE THOSE ROMBAX SHAFTS AND THAT ONOFF SET TO PLAY MY LAST ROUNDS.  IF ROMBAX ARENT AVAILABLE ILL TAKE THE NS PROTOS AND IF KURO ARENT AVAILABLE ILL TAKE EPON WEDGES< PLEASE SIR GOD BLESS US EVERYONE!!

OK OK I KNOW I TOOK THAT TOO FAR WITH THE WHOLE LAST SEASON /TERMINAL ILLNESS STUFF I APOLOGIZE THAT WAS WRONG I JUST REALLY WANT THIS STUFF IF ITS AVAILABLE>. AGAIN SORRY FOR THE DRAMATICS AND PLEASE LET ME BUY THIS STUFF AND LET ME DOWN GENTLY IF ITS ALL GONE

BLAKE

I love my 2015 Kuros...can't see anything knocking them out of my bag. Why are you selling yours?

For those interested, jump on the 2015 Kuros - legendary sticks and they don't go on sale very often.

GLWS - Cheers,

TK3