Epon Personal gen 1 - 3 to PW head only near mint

garytan68

For sale Epon personal generation 1 in near mint condition

3 to PW head only. Near mint.

3 head still in plastic while the rest have minor scratches from just minor use.

Difficult  to find generation 1 in such pristine condition. Not  seen a set in this condition for years.

Asking USD 1,999 plus shipping.

No trades thanks. 

CLDZ4115.JPG

NROC2420.JPG

PCSB9958.JPG

SGDK0777.JPG

URLX9944.JPG

NROC2420.JPG

Oh wow, pretty sure looking at these pics gave me a mild heart attack, I thought this was the 2nd generation though am I wrong?  So the personal model that looks simple and plain without the waves or ridges or whatever you want to call them on the back of the head, the model that looks like the personal wedges is what I am trying to say, is the wedge looking personals the 2nd generation?????  I am confused as to why they would change the design of the ones being sold here to the more boring wedge looking heads???  Do the two models just look different?  One is simple, one is more ornate but is their a reason?  Is it function determining the form or is it just how they look and has nothing to do with performance?  

Where is an Epon expert to answer my questions???

Either way GLWS and perhaps a few pics with warnings and disclaimers of whats to come next time you post pics of clubs that look as sweet as these, safety first bro you could have killed me!