Honma TR20V 4-11 Project X LZ 6.0 Very Lightly Used

nobmontana

Hi gang!   I hope you are all staying safe!    Pretty crazy times. 

So I got these Honma Irons on a whim a few weeks ago and re-shafted them with some nice PX LZ 6.0 shafts.

These heads are really soft and quite forgiving.  These are legit "Forged"  unlike the TR20P which has steel face + carbon steel body. 

So you get the nice soft carbon steel forged feel at impact.  

They are quite forgiving too.   I believe they meant to position these between the TW747V and TW747Vx of the previous gen series. These are slightly more compact than the 747Vx but stronger lofted than the 747V.    Pretty small offset.  

Standard LLL and I would say condition is 9/10 (or better)   Some minor chatter marks and hitting marks on the face and sole from normal use.  I only got a couple of range sessions on mat.  

I also have the original TR20 Vizard 85 R shafts that I can include for and additional $50 if you are interested.    

I'm also including a nearly new TW-W 56 deg wedge with a Modus 125 Wedge shaft.   This one is completely stock and in perfect condition.  Bought it new and I only had one range session.  

I wanted these to work for me but I am going to continue using the Seven CB Protos for this season!

Price is $750 + Shipping ,  Paypal net to me.  (Will ship worldwide.) 

Iron Heads only is $650 + Shipping   

Shaft only is $175 + shipping  

IMG_3075.jpg

IMG_3069.jpgIMG_3070.jpgIMG_3071.jpgIMG_3072.jpgIMG_3073.jpgIMG_3074.jpgIMG_3076.jpgIMG_3077 2.jpg