Mint to New EPON SUS316

Mike726

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Mike:

The Epon SUS316 I have is 4 to P (7 clubs) and in mint condition. The only blemish is a slight ding on the sole of the PW which happened at the driving range when I didn't notice a pebble on the mat. Other than that, it is the plated version of the 316 and all the heads are shiny and the faces are all clean.  It is shafted with the Graphite Design Accuracy & Distance AD-85 in R flex. This is a higher end shaft and not the usual generic shaft that comes in same length and then just cut to size for the length. This shaft came as a set and the length was already specified for each clubhead.  If you click on my member name, I actually had a posting of this club in June of 2016. At that time, I had the 2 versions of the 316, sold one of them, and kept the set with the shaft in those 2016 pictures. I brought this set to the Philippines as I had planned to travel there often and play. Unfortunately, plans changed and have not been able to do so as much as I wanted. Since that picture was posted in 2016, I have probably played with this set only once or twice. Asking is $1500 + shipping. Thank you.

I will text you pics of what was texted to me this morning. I am unable to post it here as the pics that were sent to me do not comply with TSG requirements of having my member name and date. thank you.  

Rey

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2021 at 4:55 PM, nevadanick said:

Hi there , I dont suppose these epons are still for sale 

Are you looking for a set? I have a brand new 4-pw set for sale..