Kcs217 Member Sales Forum / Thief !!!

Mike726

Hate to do this. But recently purchased a set of Epon heads from this member and for the last 2 weekS that’s all I have received is excuses and empty promises about shipping, and now I’m not even getting a response. 

ALL for $775, absolutely pathetic. But this is the world we live in. 

Now, I have to open a Paypal Dispute and deal with all the BS that comes with it. 

Just wanted to put this on the radar for other members.

paypal is [email protected] 

Thanks,

Edited by Mike726

I've shown my support for KCS217 in the past here in the forum. Now I'm on the same side as several others. I have paid for things - August 27th - and was told the box would be shipped the following morning. However, I have not received ana tracking information and I'm not getting any replies to my messages to him although I've seen that he was on the site last Tuesday the last time.

Even though I'm still confident that I will get my stuff, and I have told the seller that I'm not in a rush, I think communication is key. As a seller, take pride in what you sell and honor the buyer with timely shipping and good communication. That does not mean you have to answer in 20 mins around the clock, but I've not heard a word since my gifted money went into his Paypal account 18 days ago.

Well if KCS or another member for that matter were to take someones money and not ship anything at all for say an entire month, what is the penalty for that as per the rules or is there one?  I think a reasonable amount of time like a month maximum should be allowed and then if a month goes by and nothing has been shipped and no money has been refunded then the member should be removed and banned from selling or buying again but I guess it is difficult if they can just make a new account.  I find this kind of topic to be really depressing because you would think that golfers of all people in this world could operate by the honour system, you buy and sell like you play the game which means you are courteous and respectful to the people you are playing with and you play by the rules and never cheat.  Anyone who does not adhere to the simple honour code of the game has no business in the BST or on the course.  Hopefully this does not turn out to be something really serious as far as health problems go for KCS or his loved ones.

I gifted my funds but will ask PayPal to assist next week if I don’t here anything.