Ryoma Maxima II

Tiptx4

Would like to know who has tried the Newer Ryoma Maxima II driver. I had and sold my older 2016 model wish I kept it but these new ones look so sweet. Seems like this has so much more technology going for it like the Power Spring Body, Anti Roll Power Booster, Auto turn weight, Speed Cup face and so much more. Has Ryoma fallen off the map with so many other Boutique drivers out there as I'm curious as to what people who has one or has hit one what's your thoughts. I'm in the process of ordering one as I want a gamer as my back-up driver will end up being my Callaway B21 if this plays better than the older models. I do have the F2 Ryoma 3W and it's a keeper. 

• 1 month later...

I’ve try new Type V. I really like it. In fact, Ping G400 LST kicked my 2016 Ryoma out off my bag. And even new Ping G410 can not challenge G400. 
But finally, the new Ryoma type V kick my Ping G400 out. I found new version Ryoma is much more forgiving. Even those kind of miss shots, are pretty straight. The distance is as always very long. 

• 2 weeks later...

I also have the F2 Ryoma 3W with a Matrix shaft and it is a rocket launcher. It will be very hard to knock that club out of my bag...

A blessed 2021 to one and all