Refinish Putter

donzelly

damn.... he did a good job for me on a few, for a decent price

i used slighter once and it was adequate,  a bit expensive for   what i considered not a lot of  real attention to detail.

the job was fine  but when  one  use(d) golds for most things , unfortunatly,  nothing  else  stacks up.

I had an Evnroll refinished by Labworx.   They don't do plating.    but their Tour Matte finish is amazing!!  

I have my Seven VSR with Norcal Putters now..  getting the face deep milled.  should be done soon.  

Also had a Geo Galaxy refinished in Black by Tom Slighter here in Seattle one time.   He did a good job.   

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some pics of my refinished Seven VS-R made of Sandvik Stainless Steel that I just got back from NorCal putters. 

They did a deep milled face with Tour Raw finish.    (This is starting to be my choice of finish for putters!! ) 

The finish is great and meticulous.  The face milling is good but not perfect.  

When the milling marks interweave each other, it usually creates a nice uniform horizontal line across the face.   but mine did not turn out completely uniform.

which suggest that perhaps the face was placed somewhat diagonal against the milling bit....  It's not terrible and probably does not affect play at all.   I'll get over it. 

As for the rest of the service,  they are very detail oriented.  The head was boxed up in an original shipping box that has their logo printed.   The plastic bag they used to pack the head was even heat sealed.  also included a nice printed postcard size literature with tips on how to perform maintenance on your putters.   Their e-commerce site had no issues.   All in all a very good experience.    I just wish the milling turned out a bit better.  

If you are looking for just a refinish of your putter heads,  I would safely recommend them. 

IMG_3418.jpgIMG_3419.jpgIMG_3420.jpg