SOLD: ONOFF Labospec 358 Driver head 9.5 degree

livepars

Yes...  very good looking head indeed!  Despite all the great reviews on this head, I've actually not tried it!   At the time I was confidently playing an Epon AF-153 which has a similar profile as this Labo head.   But now that I have 2 of my woods replaced with Labospec clubs,  I have been staring at this thing!!!  Then again,  I also love my current Ping G410 LST set up.   

On 12/21/2020 at 5:35 AM, nobmontana said:

Yes...  very good looking head indeed!  Despite all the great reviews on this head, I've actually not tried it!   At the time I was confidently playing an Epon AF-153 which has a similar profile as this Labo head.   But now that I have 2 of my woods replaced with Labospec clubs,  I have been staring at this thing!!!  Then again,  I also love my current Ping G410 LST set up.   

Always worth a try Nob, I still have the 358 driver and 3W. Staying firmly in my top 3 Middle ages Renaissance drivers along with my Ryoma V Spec and Yamaha RPM

Great price, GLWS

Edited by hutchy

nobs u gotta try this  head   if u have a amtchign shaft.... its  really  really good.

issue with  it  cud be  reshafting it with a ferrule that fits ,  have a look at the insert hole. not what u call a big  hosel,  plus its very very light so it need to be played long  which the seller here shud have alluded to with a scale(hint hint...)

magic driver esp with the  labo tataki  shaft. that played  to 45.5 inch  my builkder wudnt put a stinger i nthis for me bec it was too light and the balance was mid cCs

yea this goes down as one of my all time faves , bit finicky   but \magic IF u can get a shaft match 

• livepars changed the title to SOLD: ONOFF Labospec 358 Driver head 9.5 degree