Driver head with toe forgiveness

tomcat

I have a tendency to toe the driver.

I'm looking for a head design that would provide forgiveness in such cases. Equivalent in USDM world is the Taylormade Sim. My current PXG 0811X is not helping.

Any equivalent in JDM?

JBeam Bullet was supposedly designed with lessening the effects of mis hits on the toe. 

The CG location is slightly biased towards the toe side.  

They said strikes on the toe were less likely to end up in a hook and distance not compromised. 

Having said that, from my personal experience,  different shafts provide different striking patterns on the face. 

For me,  a shaft with stiffer tip and low torque usually helps me strike the ball more consistently at the middle of the face. 

Shafts that have active (or softer) tip section, I end up hitting the toe section more often primarily due to drooping of the shaft at impact. 

11 hours ago, nobmontana said:

JBeam Bullet was supposedly designed with lessening the effects of mis hits on the toe. 

The CG location is slightly biased towards the toe side.  

They said strikes on the toe were less likely to end up in a hook and distance not compromised. 

Having said that, from my personal experience,  different shafts provide different striking patterns on the face. 

For me,  a shaft with stiffer tip and low torque usually helps me strike the ball more consistently at the middle of the face. 

Shafts that have active (or softer) tip section, I end up hitting the toe section more often primarily due to drooping of the shaft at impact. 

Thanks Buddy - shaft was optimized during the fitting. Vylyn 65s / Fuji XLR8 were the best results.