All Sold......Modus Tour Limited 105s.....Modus Tour 105x Both 4-PW

Hutch

Listing a couple sets of pulls.

Modus 105 Tour Limited 4-PW....Epon SSS grips. 5 iron 935mm = 36.811 inch

$OLD

Modus 105 Tour Model 4-PW....Golf Pride Grips. 5 Iron 934mm = 36.7717 Inch, Spine aligned, Grip label up.

$OLD

Postal costs can be worked out if interested.

mod1.jpg

mod2.jpg

mod3.jpg

modus.jpg

mod4.jpg

mod5.jpg

mod6.jpg

mod7.jpg

mod8.jpg

Edited by hutchy

• Hutch changed the title to Modus Tour Limited 105s.....Modus Tour 105x Both 4-PW

Nice one. I think it does. Even if the forum is on the brink, there are some newer members that don’t know us oldies. Leading by example may be the only way to keep it going.

11 minutes ago, bngolfer said:

Nice one. I think it does. Even if the forum is on the brink, there are some newer members that don’t know us oldies. Leading by example may be the only way to keep it going.

I hear you man, and completely agree...... it was left of to make a statement, in the mean time Eddie couples asked about the item by PM, I think he was just trying to be smart...But he is around and hasn't entered his name and date on his post. I think its time that one was pulled, and any other not conforming to the rule.

Yes. I mean, we are what 10-15 people on here that are inventories. Then on occasion new people come along. Sadly, the place will never be what it was under T’s supervison, but I still have plenty love for the JDM stuff and I hope we can keep some way of preserving what we have. 

I agree and happy to accept it will never be the same, but it looks like we really have no supervision or leadership at all. No content at all.

Its sad to think, what started it all for Chris and the TSG team is being left fade away. 

Anyway....Couple nice sets of shafts here. 

Edited by hutchy

• Hutch changed the title to All Sold......Modus Tour Limited 105s.....Modus Tour 105x Both 4-PW