My new low on Top Tracer

nobmontana

This was my range session on Friday .... playing The London Golf Club Heritage Course from the Gold Tees... on Top Tracer! 

My previous low was a 8 under at Pebble Beach.  

With Top Tracer,  as some of you know,  the last shot into the hole is a targeted wedge shot.  

So I "guess" this means that my putting just sucks since that is the main difference with the simulator and real golf?!! 

IMG_3623 2.jpg

Those SC really are GI haaaa  Maybe try the saw grip? 

Edited by cuistot

Really happy with the SCs.  Best irons for me ever!!  Though I would not classify them as GI irons in a normal sense,  they sure did improve my game!! 

As for putting,  I do think I have something going with my Evnroll ER2 with the Gravity grip.  Only issue now is that the greens are super slow and the Evnroll face is not a hot face, meaning I need to give it an unnatural wack to get the ball to the hole.  Once the greens dry up a bit,  I think the ball will reach the hole more naturally. 

BTW,   I also found out that the 62 is an all time tie for 1st in all of US and tied for 5th globally for this course!!    I love this Top Tracer app thing. !! 

I’d like to run up the that range with you for a chance to hit the sc. Can you spot me 15 strokes?