List of all Japanese Endo forged and Thailand forged irons?

justin1287

prob more hope of finding rocking horse s**t than that list - but good luck

• 5 months later...

you can tell by hitting them, give me a club name and if ive hit them i can tell you if they are endo or not

On 8/22/2021 at 6:38 AM, Eddie Cupples said:

you can tell by hitting them, give me a club name and if ive hit them i can tell you if they are endo or not

😂 

Edited by bngolfer

misread the question then, no I cannot tell the difference between endo Japan and Endo Thailand.  I can tell the difference between a positive comment about Endo and a negative, waste of everyone’s time comment like the one you just made.  Actually since I have never cared enough to look into whether or not Endo had operations in both Japan and Thailand maybe I actually can tell the difference.   Why don’t you work on finding this guy a list of Endo products from each country.

Removed - a bit ot.

Edited by bngolfer

hhahahaaha...   a list of endo forgings......................................   yea id like to see that as well

oh   ive asked 1000 times.. oh    they dont do it.

funnily enough  bec of privacy.................... they dont list  or tell u who  their customers are.

the list  we  " know"   from yrs ago what ever that actually  means   is brief but peops  pls . feel free to add

yamaha,, tourstage, prgr, epon, srixon

AFAIK   thast about  it  off the top of my  head.

then a few  bits and pieces  form others we  " kind of know about" ..

callaway    got a set or two done , 

TM  might have.  eons ago  ( but  highly  doubtfull ) 

i asked specifically about the tm tp pro 09s faldo model and they said. sorry we dont reveal our customers.  with a slight tone towards maybe they did   but then i thoughgt.... with the  utter  spam  TM   pummel the mkt with it,   it makes no sense to do someting decent. away form the chinese pop out factories  when they can pump and dump   from china .  so .  as much as  id like to say yes   these were. and im  SURE i read they were.......  nowadays , ii highly doubt it..) 

yes a list..

pls  get  me one  as wel.. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 5:54 AM, bngolfer said:

Well, sorry if my post was a waist of time. It was just amazing that you are able to tell if a club was forged by Endo or not based on hitting it alone. I guess there are people out there, like yourself, that are incredibly talented when it comes to feel. I’ve had a fair number of sets forged by Endo Japan including 4 Epon sets, 4 Yamaha sets etc and they all feel different to me. I sure could not say if a club was forged at Endo or at another place by hitting it alone. In awe.

removed

Edited by Eddie Cupples

Removed

Edited by bngolfer

Sorry for intervening.   But this kind of exchange of bashing each other is not needed here.    Com'n guys. 

I am hoping a simple apology would resolve the disagreements. 

We are all here because we all love JDM forged irons.   I am at a point in my JDM experience that it really doesn't matter who makes the irons or where it is made. As long it feels good to me. How each iron feels for everyone is different.  it is subjective.   Heck, I thought that the most recent TM TP7MC (possibly from Taiwan or China) were excellent feeling heads.  If you absolutely want Japan made Endo irons,  you'll likely need to go back to 2010, 2011 year models from the brands that Supo listed.  and of course the older (Pre 2011) Epons are likely made in Japan as well.    Some Epons even say, "Japan Forged"  like the early release of the original AF Tour MBs.  later they changed that to "Forged by Endo"    perhaps an indication that those were no longer made in Japan?  not sure.  

Anyway....  let's all have fun here and leave the hatred elsewhere. 

Agreed. Couldn’t help myself. I’ll remove my messages.

Thank you. Gonna go watch the Tour Championships on TV now... 🙂   Love Cantlay's swing!!   I like Rahmbo too but such a polar opposite swing.  

Edited by nobmontana

I just want to say that I apologize to bngolfer specifically and I also would like to apologize to the golfers who participate in this forum because they love the game and have a genuine interest and passion for JDM golf clubs.  I have abused the freedom I have to participate and learn from other golfers from around the world by using the forum for negative purposes and for that I am sincerely sorry.  Last thing I want to add and I hope it is already clear because if it is not then I have to add that I do not “hate” anyone who I have gone back and forth with in here and that everything I said was said jokingly and that I never intended for my comments to be taken seriously or to offend anyone so I really hope that I haven’t and that nobody thinks I am actually this angry, hateful little man who means for his ridiculous comments to be taken seriously.  

Thanks Eddie.   I just want everyone to feel that this is a happy place to visit and read on what we are all passionate about.  JDM golf equipment! 

• 3 months later...