(Long overdue) Spring cleaning... #yamada #epon #crazy #roddio

needmoregolf

It's been a long hiatus my TSG brethren, and I trust that you've all been well over these last few years! While I've been playing, it hasn't been with the same frequency and focus that I've been used to in years passed, and the gear hunting has definitely stopped since I was here last. So, that means I've had a bunch of really amazing stuff sitting idle for the last few years and it's time to find them new homes! 

I'll start with what I can and will add stuff/pics as I get the time, so please check back and see if what I have is right for you. I want to move things quickly and easily, so don't be shy about offers as I've been out of the gear game for awhile and may not be in touch w/ current market conditions 😉

Let the spring cleaning begin...

1. Yamada Razor in Burning Copper

Never gamed, carpet roller. Too pretty and just never quite suited my stroke so never put it in play. Not much else needs to be said, a classic that can be either a gamer or in one's prestigious Yamada collection!

- mint condition (slight natural oxidation from just sitting with head cover on)

- Stitchback Leather Master Yamada grip

- Length: 35.25"

- Headweight: 360g

- Yamada genuine headcover (specifically for Razor)

Asking: $750 $700 $550 OBO

Buyer pays shipping from CA.

IMG_8893.jpg

IMG_8898.jpg

IMG_8897.jpg

IMG_8894.jpg

2. Crazy CRZ-FW 3 wood (head only)

Not even sure about the loft, but classic JDM lovers know this head. 

- fair to good condition

Asking: $OLD

3. TRPX D-013 Driver (head only)

Gamer that has seen some heavy duty, but great for someone who wants to try this head, doesn't care and just wants to pound it or is thinking about a refinish.

- Asking: $OLD

Epon Shin

Never gamed, and yet another carpet roller. Love the feel off the face and the weight, just never quite suited my stroke so again, never put it in play. 

- Min condition

- Standard rubber factory Epon grip

- Length: 34"

- Headweight: 555g

- Epon crocodile headcover

Asking: $OLD

Roddio Driver Type-S (Low Trajectory)

Couple practice rounds but never made a permanent spot so still in very good condition. 

- Very good condition

- Shaft: Graphic Design Tour AD MJ-6 (Ryu Ishikawa's signature shaft!)

- Playing Length: 46"

- Headcover: Iliac leather blue/white stripe

- Grip: Golfpride MCC+

SYard Driver T.388

This has seen some good rounds and it's latest incarnation is a shorty fairway-finder w/ the infamous Stinger!!

- Good condition

- Shaft: Diamana Proto Stinger (the one and only!)

- Playing Length: 44"

- Headcover: SYard factory cover

- Grip: Perfect Pro (still nice and grippy)

(5-PW) Crazy Black Boron SBi-02 (TSG Works)

4 of the heads are absolutely brand new wrapped in original plastic. The 9i and 7i were built for testing shafts and I just never got around to building out the full set. They are gorgeous, feel amazing and are longer than the original cult-favorite Crazy MB's. They are more forgiving with a wider sole, killed leading edge, slightly thicker top line. Once I get a commitment from a buyer, I will pull the 2 heads and wrap them accordingly for the new owner.

- New condition: P, 8, 6, 5 

Slightly used condition: 9, 7 (no gouges, major blemishes or any other damage - you can just see the Block Boron wear with normal use)

- Heads only

(4-PW) Copper iDBL (heads only)

The pictures do all the justice here...true JDM fans will appreciate these in all their glory. I played another set of regular iDBL's for a few years and loved them, can only imagine how special they'd be in copper. Never got these built or into play, so someone is going to get a treat here.

- Newly refinished condition

- Heads only

Seven wedge set - 52* | 58* | 64* (heads only)

Lightly used and great feel/control with these wedges

- Good condition

- Pictured with shafts/grip but the sale is for heads only, unless you're domestic and we can work something out for them built (currently has Nippon wedge shafts with MCC+ grips)

Edited by needmoregolf

More wow. I need to win the lottery.

• needmoregolf changed the title to (Long overdue) Spring cleaning... #yamada #epon #crazy #roddio

Only trade I'd consider is JBeam ZY-7, been wanting to try that for a long time. Otherwise, I'm looking to purge and not stock up 😜

Adding some more items...

Seven wedge set including a 64* nose-shaver!

For the true JDM lovers, does it get any better than copper-plated iDBL's??? Remember that moment in Pulp Fiction when Vincent opens up the briefcase and is awestruck w/ the blinding gold hue??

215679168_ScreenShot2021-04-01at9_04_53AM.png.f1d2fd0b29c59bd7272a9ea64eb4df3e.png

3 hours ago, needmoregolf said:

Adding some more items...

Seven wedge set including a 64* nose-shaver!

For the true JDM lovers, does it get any better than copper-plated iDBL's??? Remember that moment in Pulp Fiction when Vincent opens up the briefcase and is awestruck w/ the blinding gold hue??

215679168_ScreenShot2021-04-01at9_04_53AM.png.f1d2fd0b29c59bd7272a9ea64eb4df3e.png

Hahahaha love it.

Those iDBLs - pure s*x.

Big price drop on the Crazy's...these are fabulous irons so let's get them to someone to build and use!

Drops on the Roddio and Epon Shin as well....let's go guys, make me some offers, too much nice stuff sitting around!

Well, as ridiculous as it is, I just found a Yamada Samurai in Smoke finish while looking for shafts...go figure 🥴 Obviously need to take some pics and make sure I want to let this elusive beauty go, as this one I recall was especially hard to get in such excellent condition...

Feeler alert!! PM me if this one is on your list!

whew, busy day...thanks to the buyers who are going to get some nice stuff for great deals, it was a pleasure getting everything sorted out with you!

Someone make me a reasonable offer on the Razor, its pristine and waiting to join your Yamada collection!

Lastly, couple new adds that can be had for a song...

Thanks NMG - You are awesome to work with...:tsg_smiley_golfcart: