Sorry for the non JDM topic. My latest putter build

nobmontana

Not a JDM brand here but after a 5 week wait to get an all black finish done on my new Evnroll mallet,   I finally got this custom ER5v built this week. 

ER5v 35" shafted with Stability Tour Black shaft and a Gravity Grip.

I've not taken it out to an actual putting surface yet but on carpet, and its probably a honeymoon effect to some degree, nevertheless I seem to be starting the ball on the intended line more consistently than other putters I have.    

The black finish is an armor coat offered by Labworx who does the OEM work for Evnroll's black out series. 

I had them do a black paint fill for a completely murdered out effect.   Together with the trick Stability Black shaft,  it looks pretty exquisite. 

Only thing is that the Gravity Grip does not come in an all black color.   

I'm gonna take her out to a course this afternoon to see if this is the putter I want to use for a tournament this weekend. 

IMG_3701.jpgIMG_3703.jpgIMG_3702.jpgIMG_3704.jpgIMG_3705.jpg

Edited by nobmontana

awesome putter Nob.  Not sure how the company you bought this from had it 3-4 weeks before it was delivered to stores, but needless to say, you scored big time on the purchase and made it sweeter with this murdered out finish.  I'm a fan of black putters too.   Let us know how it rolls on the real greens. Thanks