CLOSED

Tommyk3

Hi guys,

Well, my 2015 OnOff Forged irons are back on sale again.  It seems my buyer is nowhere to be found.

Just a word of advice - it's OK to change your mind about a purchase - I totally understand - but at least have the respect of a fellow TSGer to just email and say "Sorry, I changed my mind".  Oh well - back to the OnOffs. 🙂

4-PW (heads only) and in excellent condition.  No scratches, nicks, etc.  Pictures tell the story. 
These irons look great, are very forgiving, wonderful at address, strong lofts = great distance, You will not be disappointed

Asking $425 shipped in the USA.  Overseas, please PM me and let's discuss.

I also have a set of Nippon ORA iron shafts / Stiff / 4-PW / with brand new MACC Grips.  According to our guru Supo, these are Porto-type shafts and are very hard to find.

Shipped $200 in USA.

OnOff1.jpg

OnOff2.jpg

OnOff3.jpg

OnOff4.jpg

OnOff5.jpg

OnOff6.jpg

OnOff8.jpg

OnOff9.jpg

Ora1.jpg

Ora2.jpg

Golf Pride1.jpg

TK3.jpg

Edited by Tommyk3
Buyer never replied

Surprised that these heads have not sold yet!!   GLWS!!

I'm sure these OnOffs will work perfectly for someone...

Edited by Tommyk3

• Tommyk3 changed the title to 2015 OnOff Irons FOR SALE AGAIN - BUYER GONE AWOL...

Sorry to hear your buyer bailed.   Some people just don't understand internet etiquette at all.  

I can only imagine how awful they'd be on the course.  GLWS!!   this is an awesome deal for a great set of heads!!

Thanks Nob - but 99% of TSGers are why this Community rocks.  👍

phoooar. great heads man prob wont take long to clear them.. funny tho doesnt happen on here so much.

really how hard  is it to say shiit sorry man i had.a.change  of heart. we.all do at times, simple respect thing  .

On wrx. id.expect.nothng less what a  joke that place is,mong  troll central. so over it i pulled its line . never  go there anymore its the norm.

" tigerwoods putter for sale , won 15 majors asking 10k."

"oh wow man thats so me! ok i dont have any money. but ive  got a taylor.made.limited  stock of the shelf  driver head  that  was superceded 3mins after it was released in20015 ,  its 1/200000000  pieces  and   the sky marks  on it and  chipped. paint you  can hardly notice when its dark ,its awsome !

wanna trade?

oh.sorry  but u pay shipping.....and my tax"

fkkn hack shop!

s**t whered that rant come from.

This is why I love TSG...You guys are awesome.  And funny.😄

Another set of irons that I need to try. Had the 11's and the 13's. GLWS.

• Tommyk3 changed the title to CLOSED