SOLD - Seven SC Irons (5 thru PW; Heads Only)

JSG

I bought a set of the Seven SC irons directly from TourSpec in February 2021 and I'm going to move on to my next set.  I used them to play a couple of rounds and some practice sessions.  They've been well taken care of and there are no abnormal dings, dents or scratches; just the normal bag chatter.  The clubs are without a doubt, incredibly beautiful and feel amazing (subjective, I know).  I'm just going to move on to something slightly more forgiving for me.  I bought the clubs new for $3,800 and all of the specs are standard.  I didn't buy these as an investment so I know I'm going to take a big hit on the sale and I'm ok with that. 

I'd like to get $1,525 ($1,500 for the heads plus $25 for shipping).  My preference would be to ship within the US, which is where I am, as I just don't understand all of the VAT stuff.  Anyone interested?  If you have any questions, just let me know.

20210427_145544.jpg

20210427_144735.jpg

20210427_144912.jpg

Edited by JSG

Stew-san,   Seven did a great job designing these CBs.   Slightly stronger lofts and slightly more forgiving than your traditional player’s CBs.   I’m loving my set and don’t expect myself from moving away from these anytime soon.   Indeed great price on these heads!!  GLWS!! 

WOW! 

And I thought my Crazy SBi-02 Black Boron irons were gorgeous...

Amazing set.  GLWS

• JSG changed the title to SOLD - Seven SC Irons (5 thru PW; Heads Only)