Epon I-33

Chicolax2

Picked up an I-33 from a Megameng on a whim last year, as I was looking for a heavy headed anser style putter, and have been blown away with how it feels.  Hard to describe feeling of being soft yet dense, literally the exact opposite of clicky.  I'm addicted to the feeling, however new to higher end putters.  For other Epon I-33 users past or current, what other putters feel like the I-33 and are there any mallets that feel the same?  Thank you! 

On 5/15/2021 at 4:41 AM, Chicolax2 said:

Picked up an I-33 from a Megameng on a whim last year, as I was looking for a heavy headed anser style putter, and have been blown away with how it feels.  Hard to describe feeling of being soft yet dense, literally the exact opposite of clicky.  I'm addicted to the feeling, however new to higher end putters.  For other Epon I-33 users past or current, what other putters feel like the I-33 and are there any mallets that feel the same?  Thank you! 

Yamada Emperor 2 is close to the description you are looking for. Very similar in every way...With superb feel.

Also a very nice must try JDM putter if you like Answer style.

山田パター | 使用プロたち~欧州ツアープロ編 | 山田パター 納期、値段、在庫 | ヤマダミルド

Edited by hutchy

ok, so that  EPON has a very disticntive   EPON feel  to it , the same as their irons .

From what ive hit ,got in plumbers   necks   it kinda  stands alone and  trust me ive got enought suepr high end P/n  but that model Epon is something different.

The only  putter i can say is simlar in feel  is a Golds  deep milled GSS.

thats as close asur gonna get.

taking a  less  exxxy putter  the onoff labosepc from a few yrs back aint too far away either, other than that  i cant think of any  sorry........, 

15 hours ago, supo said:

ok, so that  EPON has a very disticntive   EPON feel  to it , the same as their irons .

From what ive hit ,got in plumbers   necks   it kinda  stands alone and  trust me ive got enought suepr high end P/n  but that model Epon is something different.

The only  putter i can say is simlar in feel  is a Golds  deep milled GSS.

thats as close asur gonna get.

taking a  less  exxxy putter  the onoff labosepc from a few yrs back aint too far away either, other than that  i cant think of any  sorry........, 

So your saying I hit a blind homerun.  Awesome!

actually  the seven   kyuzo   as well is   similar     but  yep  u got a good one , its a squared off  boxy  design  and  if u like that kind of head  suggest u try a gauge design   CNC ,thats similar 

The Gauge Design’s are lovelo too. The soft, dense feel is something I have in my Kronos putters too. Not the Kampe, but the Metronome (mallet) and the Release (370g, face balanced Anser style). Now I have not tried the i33, but quite a few others having had well over 150 high end putters.

Thank you all again for the wealth of knowledge.  Inline with looking for a mid mallet design to compliment the I-33 for days I can use the extra alignment help, what is the feel of the Benock putters?  Love the look of the Dragon 402.  Looks to have a quater hang that fits my stroke with the extra width for alignment.

very dense  muted , duller solid.

not rubber soft.  not marshmallow.. i played  my   benock dragon with my   pz  horizonatal milled GSS golds on sunday  theres a humongous difference in feel.

benock gives an immediate feedback to hands .....................like  p-waves............before an earthquake.................

Edited by supo