GONE - Thx TSG

Tommyk3

Hey guys,

Back from Pinehurst and man - what a golfing trip that was....If you ever get a chance to go - it is worth it.

Played #2 (AMAZING), #4 (it was OK) #8 (Awesome) + #9 (fantastic).  Of course #2 was the star of the show.  Shot 97 - but I probably left about 15 shots on the course due to the turtle-back greens and the waste areas.  If you don't land on the correct side of the green, you will roll over and have to hit again.  The greens were running at 12 on the Stimp Meter - they were lightning fast.  The waste areas...well, if you don;t hit it perfectly, you will have the same shot again.  Caddies were great and provided excellent information. 

Also played Tobacco Road GC and that was a story in itself.  Great course and a perfect compliment to the Pinehurst trip.  All in all a great trip.

OK - now I need to sell these to fund my next trip 😀.  Make me an offer and we'll see.

I am putting up for sale my Crazy SBi=02 Black Boron 5-PW Iron Heads.  Black Boron done by TSG.  Excellent condition, showing light wear from about 10 rounds.

Excellent irons, strong lofts, very soft feeling. I liked them but - I can't let go of my 2015 OnOff irons.

Asking $375 $350 shipped anywhere in USA.  Oversees - PM me and we'll talk. 

More pics available upon request. 

Want to let you know, I'm leaving for Pinehurst tomorrow, so it will be next Friday before I can ship them - if they sell before I get back.

Cheers, TK

CZ1.jpg

CZ2.jpg

CZ3.jpg

CZ4.jpg

TK3.jpg

Edited by Tommyk3

Pinehurst. ❤️

Love the look of these. 

Doubt I'll ever get to Pinehurst but it sounds like a great place for us golfing freaks 🏌️

20 hours ago, Ian-500 said:

Love the look of these. 

Doubt I'll ever get to Pinehurst but it sounds like a great place for us golfing freaks 🏌️

Like the Brands Hatch of golf. 

• Tommyk3 changed the title to GONE - Thx TSG