all good!!!

Spoon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Spoon changed the title to Diamana x17 60x
  • 3 weeks later...

There's someone selling an Epic Flash with a 60x on eBay UK....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264925000711?hash=item3daec2b407:g:k~cAAOSwJG5fot1X

Edited by Ian-500

Unfortunely he wont sell the Shaft only. 

17 hours ago, Ian-500 said:

There's someone selling an Epic Flash with a 60x on eBay UK....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264925000711?hash=item3daec2b407:g:k~cAAOSwJG5fot1X

Unfortunaley he wont sell the Shaft. Will you consider selling me yours? 😀

21 hours ago, Spoon said:

Unfortunely he wont sell the Shaft only. 

Unfortunaley he wont sell the Shaft. Will you consider selling me yours? 😀

I wish I had one....

Of   all the  shafts in all the world... u had to walk into my domiain.

im just thinking how many shafts ive tried over the milleniums .. has to be  way  more than a  hundred differttn models    id think. 

the DIAMANA x  is  the most complete "semi"   production shaft ive hit.

there are 2 that i rank higher in terms of prestige  and  wow factor, 

the  full boron  diamana stinger form 2010  and the 7 dreamers,

both of those i put ever so slightly ahead of the X.  the stinger by a whisker , the 7d............, well................................ 

the  7D  u need to get made to ur exact specs  to maximise its perfromance AND  choose the head to go with it, not just grab one and hope other wise ur  dicing with a lot of uncertainty  by  just picking  one up  specs unknown,   well,  unless u have the same swing specs and like the same head shape as the original owner  then thats ok,  the 2 ive hit   in abundance  were  both customed   and  are absolutely  totally lights out  for feel and performance, looks and  confidence. 

One was made for  Craig  ( long rest his JDM soul)  which  by all rights i shudnt have liked BUT  ........... i i almost ddint send to him it was so  good !!!  and the other is the one im  gaming now. .

no kidding anyone , the 7d is THE  best shaft ive ever hit and am likely to hit  , ever period, end of chat.

but , its crayz exxy.

so

as it stands  for a  semi production shaft  bec they were limited ,, the  DIA  X  is the best of any of the rest with the  stinger

i have a total of 14  x and stingers in my collection .

its got to the point that i just weened myself off pretty much all else., clsoe behind hese are a cpl of the quadras,  the  original   fire express the best of them. 

from the jbeam 435 to the kamui pro triangle back  typhoon  the X  just  suits .

they are not strip back  shards  of railroad track that dont bend. they are not worm burners , they are not super heavy.

in the words of the head of diamana shaft 2 yrs ago at the trade fair.

" Stew -sn thanks  for  you supprt  over  al he  years and  pls keep plying out shafts, but i think  u have the  the best shafts there  is or will be  made so  dont worry about the rest of the new  range they are infereior in evey way, we prob wont make more of these they are too expensive  to put out to the public again, keep what u have  we prob  wont be making a better quuality shaft than what u have,   they wont be falling out of tech favour anytime soon.  both the boron and  the X are the best we did" 

so  of course, i bought  5 more  that day.

get em while u can, they prob wont be popping up agan soon.....

but the  again..........

there is i now inflation........................

On 9/2/2021 at 8:49 AM, supo said:

Of   all the  shafts in all the world... u had to walk into my domiain.

im just thinking how many shafts ive tried over the milleniums .. has to be  way  more than a  hundred differttn models    id think. 

the DIAMANA x  is  the most complete "semi"   production shaft ive hit.

there are 2 that i rank higher in terms of prestige  and  wow factor, 

the  full boron  diamana stinger form 2010  and the 7 dreamers,

both of those i put ever so slightly ahead of the X.  the stinger by a whisker , the 7d............, well................................ 

the  7D  u need to get made to ur exact specs  to maximise its perfromance AND  choose the head to go with it, not just grab one and hope other wise ur  dicing with a lot of uncertainty  by  just picking  one up  specs unknown,   well,  unless u have the same swing specs and like the same head shape as the original owner  then thats ok,  the 2 ive hit   in abundance  were  both customed   and  are absolutely  totally lights out  for feel and performance, looks and  confidence. 

One was made for  Craig  ( long rest his JDM soul)  which  by all rights i shudnt have liked BUT  ........... i i almost ddint send to him it was so  good !!!  and the other is the one im  gaming now. .

no kidding anyone , the 7d is THE  best shaft ive ever hit and am likely to hit  , ever period, end of chat.

but , its crayz exxy.

so

as it stands  for a  semi production shaft  bec they were limited ,, the  DIA  X  is the best of any of the rest with the  stinger

i have a total of 14  x and stingers in my collection .

its got to the point that i just weened myself off pretty much all else., clsoe behind hese are a cpl of the quadras,  the  original   fire express the best of them. 

from the jbeam 435 to the kamui pro triangle back  typhoon  the X  just  suits .

they are not strip back  shards  of railroad track that dont bend. they are not worm burners , they are not super heavy.

in the words of the head of diamana shaft 2 yrs ago at the trade fair.

" Stew -sn thanks  for  you supprt  over  al he  years and  pls keep plying out shafts, but i think  u have the  the best shafts there  is or will be  made so  dont worry about the rest of the new  range they are infereior in evey way, we prob wont make more of these they are too expensive  to put out to the public again, keep what u have  we prob  wont be making a better quuality shaft than what u have,   they wont be falling out of tech favour anytime soon.  both the boron and  the X are the best we did" 

so  of course, i bought  5 more  that day.

get em while u can, they prob wont be popping up agan soon.....

but the  again..........

there is i now inflation........................

Good read Stu San!

I have 4 diamana x in my collection and they are the only shaft il play. Nothing comes close. I hit the Ventus blue today and meh the X from 2012 is 1000x better snd more stable. 

you have to hit it to appreciate. The boron I had two. It’s on the fragile side and Pete the pilot snapped it in one of our rounds. It’s that fragile!

probably need a couple of 70s 70x and 60x in 2017 snd il call it quits. Until then the hunt is on!

• Spoon changed the title to all good!!!