Yamaha Divers

parputt

I've had a few Yamaha drivers and found them quite good - but it's all subjective.

Havent tried the RMX range.

Have had plenty of the Inpres range....Some of those are up with the best.

Edited by hutchy

Agree, I have a V201 Tourmodel and it is beautiful in every aspect. Used an earlier model Tourmodel for years with a Kiyoshi purple. Why on earth did I sell that?

19 hours ago, bngolfer said:

Agree, I have a V201 Tourmodel and it is beautiful in every aspect. Used an earlier model Tourmodel for years with a Kiyoshi purple. Why on earth did I sell that?

Great head. Beautiful to look at too. Yamaha were in a grove 2008 - 2013.

played them    from 2007-2012   then they went weird with that rmx thing they do now.   irk.

best  was the v4.6  and t he v201 tour.

the 4.6  was.... IS....a beast.

made of the best stuff as well, like B i had one with a tour ad p9003x  at 44.5 , why why why..

Edited by supo

Couple of Yammys in this bunch.....V202 & 4.6 rpm

Have a couple more hidden somewhere. Yamaha golden years as Ian said. Not sure we will see that sort of quality again.

Drivers.jpg

3 hours ago, hutchy said:

Couple of Yammys in this bunch.....V202 & 4.6 rpm

Have a couple more hidden somewhere. Yamaha golden years as Ian said. Not sure we will see that sort of quality again.

Drivers.jpg

Beautiful lot!

On 7/15/2021 at 3:42 PM, bngolfer said:

Beautiful lot!

Thanks Mate...Need to offload some. Getting silly. Want a black TM sim2.... Think it could be a game changer...

3 minutes ago, hutchy said:

Thanks Mate...Need to offload some. Getting silly. Want a black TM sim2.... Think it could be a game changer...

Ian Frazer of TXG (youtube) had a blacked out Sim2. Looks great. My only problem with the Sim 2 is if people like us want to tinker with their clubs, it's difficult is there's no adjustable weights to add or take away head weight. One of the reason's I game an M5 is so that I can take one of the 10g weights out and play it 47 3/4" with a mid-size grip. SW is around D2.

2 hours ago, Ian-500 said:

Ian Frazer of TXG (youtube) had a blacked out Sim2. Looks great. My only problem with the Sim 2 is if people like us want to tinker with their clubs, it's difficult is there's no adjustable weights to add or take away head weight. One of the reason's I game an M5 is so that I can take one of the 10g weights out and play it 47 3/4" with a mid-size grip. SW is around D2.

Thats a good point Ian, and ideally that would be great...But after so many years of tinkering Im set of 198-200g driver head @ 45 - 45.5 depending on the weight. Time to give the TM a go. Heard nothing but good things.